The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

What should be my next "big" upgrade?

jpsblue
4657 posts National Call-Up
edited January 2019
this is my ingame team. everyone on full chem. tradables are Marcelo, Ramos, Hierro, and Raul.

Raul, Marcelo aren't going anywhere. Love them both. Well i might replace Raul in future for one of the true end game ST's

Was thinking saving up for Prime Vieira or TOTY Kante for where Pogba is? Got 1m at the moment, so going to continue the grind.

Was thinking upgrading to TOTY Ramos too but i think Vieira or Kante would make a bigger impact for me?

Don't get me wrong, Pogba is great, and scores some clutch goals cause of his work rates, but at the same time he does leave Ballack isolated sometimes

T9hqsM5.png

Appreciate any input. Especially from the likes of @Blarix :D

Comments

• ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    Vieira
  • Ugri
    7445 posts League Winner
    Vieira and mid is more than enough, gamechanger!
  • ITSSPENO
    2007 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not a big money change but have you tried Courtois? Plays alot better than DDG for me.

Tried TOTY Ramos quite a few times and wasn't really that impressed. Van dijk was a more noticeable upgrade for that sort of price.

I didn't like Kante, very good at tracking back to try and hassle players but that's literally all he can do. Pogba is more complete. Not tried Vieira but obviously everyone has good things to say about him.

Nice team btw
  • jpsblue
    4657 posts National Call-Up
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Not a big money change but have you tried Courtois? Plays alot better than DDG for me.

Tried TOTY Ramos quite a few times and wasn't really that impressed. Van dijk was a more noticeable upgrade for that sort of price.

I didn't like Kante, very good at tracking back to try and hassle players but that's literally all he can do. Pogba is more complete. Not tried Vieira but obviously everyone has good things to say about him.

Nice team btw

i actually have courtois untradable as well, same as my de gea :D might give him a crack anyway.

yeah didnt think upgrading ramos to a TOTY would be that much of a game changer. have heard similar things about kante from a lot of others as well
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    For sure Vieira is the biggest upgrade your team can get, yes Ramos toty is amazing but you already have a solid defense. Vieira keeps the midfield compact .