The ability to play on constant pressure seems stronger than ever.

Alex_cr
4775 posts National Call-Up
Maybe I’m imagining it but I just feel every game I’m playing against people using constant pressure with absolutely no consequence.

I don’t understand how you can recognise an issue and seemingly make it worse.

Comments

• iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    Think this sub has no idea what constant pressure even is been accused of using it a few times and I use balanced.
  • Alex_cr
    iNero wrote: »
    Think this sub has no idea what constant pressure even is been accused of using it a few times and I use balanced.

I can’t exactly follow what you’re saying here but I’m pretty certain we all know what constant pressure is. And it achieves what it’s supposed to do - drain energy but that makes 0 difference to performance of players - or seemingly doesn’t.
  • iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    Alex_cr wrote: »

I can’t exactly follow what you’re saying here but I’m pretty certain we all know what constant pressure is. And it achieves what it’s supposed to do - drain energy but that makes 0 difference to performance of players - or seemingly doesn’t.

What is hard to understand?
    I play balanced I pressure and cut passing lanes myself putting pressure on the opposition some seem to think is is “constant pressure”

People just want to pass the ball about all nice with no pressure slowly building up.

Also players on no stamina are utterly useless don’t give a **** what anyone says.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move

I play balanced I pressure and cut passing lanes myself putting pressure on the opposition some seem to think is is “constant pressure”

People just want to pass the ball about all nice with no pressure slowly building up.

Also players on no stamina are utterly useless don’t give a **** what anyone says.

The problem is the only player that is useless is the one you’re controlling. Only user controlled players feel the negative effects of no stamina. So the AI players will still make runs at full speed and AI defending will still be OP.
  • Alex_cr

‘Think this sub’. Probably just me, wasn’t trying to be funny with you. Also - see above for the problem.
  • browney1888
    292 posts Sunday League Hero

you saying no stam players are useless shows that u are the problem

u think u know what people are complaining about but u have no idea

stamina only affects players u control but with high pressure and rb/r1 the computer can sprint about like min 1
  • iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro

you saying no stam players are useless shows that u are the problem

u think u know what people are complaining about but u have no idea

stamina only affects players u control but with high pressure and rb/r1 the computer can sprint about like min 1

Am I tho?
    Who actually plays constant pressure all the time? Don’t see any pros do it and I never see it in WL or division 2.
    I see pressure after possession loss sometimes and if you can’t expose that you simply can’t handle pressure.

This game has tons of problems stamina and constant pressure isn’t one it’s bad players who can’t handle being pressed.

You have to control players to attack no stamina = GG