The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Not enjoying this flashback at all

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
So it seems the servers have had a flashback to the 90s. Worst gaming experience I've had in my life I had games run smoother on the c64 :D

Comments

• Chadi1982
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd run smoother than my current players and I'm 36, slightly overweight, unfit and not played football for 16 year 😂
  • MUFC_420
    Chadi1982 wrote: »
    I'd run smoother than my current players and I'm 36, slightly overweight, unfit and not played football for 16 year 😂

It's really bad mate all you can do at this stage is laugh and joke about it.

If other gaming communities seen what we are putting up with we would be the laughing stock of the gaming world :D

The FIFA community is soft lol
  • Chadi1982
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've come off to play COD, less frustrating. Never thought I'd say that!
  • MUFC_420
    I've come off to play COD, less frustrating. Never thought I'd say that!

BO4 is now my goto game with FIFA inbetween when it works which isn't too often. Blackout is great fun it never leaves me feeling angry and frustrated. Think this will be my last FIFA it's just not fun anymore it's more like a chore.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

If other gaming communities seen what we are putting up with we would be the laughing stock of the gaming world :D

Even though, to be fair to us we do voice our frustrations and rants in here and EA just ignore us 99% of the time 😂
    Don’t know what else we can do.
    All the kids with daddy’s credit card who are just happy to play a card trading game and don’t give 2 flying so and so’s about game ply are the ones making EA money.
    Sad days 😔
  • MUFC_420
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

Even though, to be fair to us we do voice our frustrations and rants in here and EA just ignore us 99% of the time 😂
    Don’t know what else we can do.
    All the kids with daddy’s credit card who are just happy to play a card trading game and don’t give 2 flying so and so’s about game ply are the ones making EA money.
    Sad days 😔

Definitely sad times.

Though tbh if this was happening in any other game and it was constantly delayed and unresponsive the community would stick together and get the changes they deserve. Unfortunately with FIFA the community will never stick together and agree on anything.

All it would take is a protest. For 48 hours (1 weekend) nobody logs onto the game or apps or anything associated with the game and I can guarantee they would listen.