Which player just needs to go from your team?

smcali23
1185 posts Professional
Even the richest of us have coin limitations... So who's the player that just needs to go from your team? The one you've grown to hate.

Comments

• Nobber93
    1354 posts Play-Off Hero
    Griezmann as a LCAM doesn’t offer anything tbh. Once I can afford Messi which will be after next weeks WL. It’s adios amigo
  • Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just tried Fabinho for the first time, he lasted 20 in game minutes. Seen milk turn quicker, and pass better.
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    edited January 27
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Griezmann as a LCAM doesn’t offer anything tbh. Once I can afford Messi which will be after next weeks WL. It’s adios amigo

Mine's prime rivaldo. Dude's gotta go.

You tried griez right cam btw? The left foot probably works better there.
  • iRusty_yo
    3840 posts National Call-Up
    Skinner249 wrote: »
    Just tried Fabinho for the first time, he lasted 20 in game minutes. Seen milk turn quicker, and pass better.

Been using him for past 20 games, could not agree more with you
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    edited January 27

Lol. He's in my team... Kinda love him. 😂
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think it's maybe time I replace POTM Lucas. Almost have 1000 games on him :D
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    Safk001 wrote: »
    In my team it’s the one holding the controller that needs to be swapped.

Ha ha. Have to agree mate. My skills are average to say the least.
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

He was the one I was desperate to get out of the team before I bought rivaldo... Now I look back on those days with nostalgia
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    smcali23 wrote: »

He was the one I was desperate to get out of the team before I bought rivaldo... Now I look back on those days with nostalgia

Tbh he's been great for me that's why I haven't upgraded him as I haven't felt the need to upgrade.
  • Boomba
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 27
    Inform Dembele. No decent french LW/LM apart from Martial but 3* WF.

Guess I just have to save for a french icon.
  • Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero

Lol. He's in my team... Kinda love him. 😂

He's that slow, I genuinely think the people that use him and think the servers are bad are getting confused when he's on the ball, it actually feels like button delay.
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional

Tbh he's been great for me that's why I haven't upgraded him as I haven't felt the need to upgrade.

I have him on the bench and he turns up more for me now than he ever did as a starter. I think his finishing bothers me more than anything, but against tired defenders he's great.

• Michael_28
    71 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The flashback Rooney card, absolutely hate him. Gets replaced up top at half time by potm sterling every match
  • Moe_86
    735 posts Semi-Pro
    Mbappe
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Mbappe (sold him earlier) next to replace is Kante
  • Safehands84
    3119 posts National Call-Up
    All of them useless. It’s not me of course it’s them letting me down
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    All of them useless. It’s not me of course it’s them letting me down

• smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    Mbappe (sold him earlier) next to replace is Kante

Kante?? Come on braaaa
  • Joe
    4576 posts National Call-Up
    Baby Cruyff. I don't hate him but he's my weakest link atm. Will be replaced with TOTY Messi soon.
  • Salah. No clue who to replace him with. Hoping a RW wins potm this month.

He aint bad or anything, just easily my worst player
  • azza452
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    FUTMAS Coutinho
    No coins atm, he just doesnt work for me
  • Messi but not tradable so sits there game after game ruined by this delay
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    Joe wrote: »
    Baby Cruyff. I don't hate him but he's my weakest link atm. Will be replaced with TOTY Messi soon.

I was in the same position and replaced him with toty kdb. Haven't looked back.
  • Kove
    3988 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Rui costa. Going to throw him into Henry or any other high end icon the minute I can. Purely using him for chem and he doesn't offer anything different from any other high end cam
  • SuperSonicSean
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    Cavani. He's pretty meh as a striker. Gives you nothing on his weak foot, and he isn't fast or incredibly strong. His work rates are problematic for me too. I'm only running him because I need a link to untradable Mbappe, but once I swap him out for Saint-Maxim, Cavani is gone.
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    Kove wrote: »
    Prime Rui costa. Going to throw him into Henry or any other high end icon the minute I can. Purely using him for chem and he doesn't offer anything different from any other high end cam

Had him for a bit last year... Makes great fodder

• RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 27
    Even the richest of us have coin limitations... So who's the player that just needs to go from your team? The one you've grown to hate.

well, i have to say mertens... has poor links with my team in general and i think hes a rather weak CAM where im playing him at... I need a player that can stand his ground, not fall over into the ground constantly and also offer defensive support. KDB would be perfect but im no where near being able to afford him. Team worth is like 1.6 mil or so.
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional

well, i have to say mertens... has poor links with my team in general and i think hes a rather weak CAM where im playing him at... I need a player that can stand his ground, not fall over into the ground constantly and also offer defensive support. KDB would be perfect but im no where near being able to afford him. Team worth is like 1.6 mil or so.

I heard better things about him last year than this year. Better get on the BPM 😁

• IAIK7
    3127 posts National Call-Up
    Flashback Pedro for me