Is It Just Me Or Is Passing Today Shocking?

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
Every single pass I make is over hit or under hit, regardless of who's passing it. When Santi (FUTMAS) couldn't pass accurately??? What's going on today.

Comments

• AFC_Rotterdam
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    My whole team got 99 passing rating to the opponents players
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    My whole team got 99 passing rating to the opponents players

Lmao, exactly the same today.
  • Pnub
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm having more trouble with hitting the post and my defenders just not reacting at all. Then again that may be to do with a lack of skill on my part lol
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pnub wrote: »
    I'm having more trouble with hitting the post and my defenders just not reacting at all. Then again that may be to do with a lack of skill on my part lol

Hahaha that's what I thought but usually my passing is okay. I can't have gotten terrible in one day 😂
  • Pnub
    I was happy yesterday played games before the servers went to crap and 6-4 then today 2-6.
    Then again my favorite action of the day was in sb ball hits the post goes behind the guy on the post up through his leg until it hits his thigh and is cleared from the goal line
  • WarrenBarton
    7208 posts Big Money Move
    Was **** for me yesterday but today has been fine. Only played 2 so far games today though
  • Yoesi
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect

It is not only you. Last week I had like 9/10 successful interceptions. Yesterday a guy did 6 dragbacks in row agains my defender and I was not even close to intercept the ball. Game is trash. Gameplay so delayed that it was impossible to do a first time shot unless you pressed it a whole second before.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Yoesi wrote: »

It is not only you. Last week I had like 9/10 successful interceptions. Yesterday a guy did 6 dragbacks in row agains my defender and I was not even close to intercept the ball. Game is trash. Gameplay so delayed that it was impossible to do a first time shot unless you pressed it a whole second before.

First time in ages I found myself screaming at my TV when playing FIFA. I quit so fast.
  • Pnub

You know your in trouble when your players start to actively sabotage you. I wasn't controlling Matuidi on a cut back and he just moved his leg out of the way and allowed the ball to go straight to the player for a finesse shot from outside the box.
    I honestly don't have a clue how people manage to rely on the AI to defend for them because mine likes nothing more than to allow them to score.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

You know your in trouble when your players start to actively sabotage you. I wasn't controlling Matuidi on a cut back and he just moved his leg out of the way and allowed the ball to go straight to the player for a finesse shot from outside the box.
    I honestly don't have a clue how people manage to rely on the AI to defend for them because mine likes nothing more than to allow them to score.

Lmao that happens so often.
  • Koning Spijker
    1153 posts Professional
    I cant tell you, as my passing is always schocking. As where i feel my opponents blindly pass perfect, my players always pass to opponents feet