Sandro or TOTY Marcelo

fred1266
1291 posts Professional
i remember people was saying that Sandro was the best RB in the game with TOTY Marcelo out now is he still

almost have enough coins for Marcelo so wondering what should i do

Comments

• torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sandro is a beast, haven't tried Marcelo but his WR are little concerning. Depending on the rest of you team how much do you want to spend on a LB.
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 26
    I can’t answer that but I’d also like to know if Marcelo is worth the extra coinage?

Big fan of Sandro by the way
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    torcids wrote: »
    Sandro is a beast, haven't tried Marcelo but his WR are little concerning. Depending on the rest of you team how much do you want to spend on a LB.

Don't have a budget currently have 1.1m and was thinking about buying Marcelo
  • Invincibility
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Toty Marcelo best lb with FFS Mendy
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    I’m using the red Sandro 87 at LB and toty marcelo untradeable at RB. I wouldn’t spend the coin on marcelo unless my team was just godly. But marcelo is miles better.
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    I’m using the red Sandro 87 at LB and toty marcelo untradeable at RB. I wouldn’t spend the coin on marcelo unless my team was just godly. But marcelo is miles better.

ok thanks
  • kraid
    2011 posts Fans' Favourite
    fred1266 wrote: »

ok thanks

This. Marcelo is amazing but he’s in one of the least impactful positions. Only get him if you have the best of the best everywhere else.
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    i already know what my end game team is gonna be and Mracelo is the cheapest so that why am thinking of getting him now
  • Jonboyparker
    i already know what my end game team is gonna be and Mracelo is the cheapest so that why am thinking of getting him now

Thats what i'm thinking. He'd be my best player :D. Next I'd get Ramos
  • limjitwe
    6739 posts Big Money Move
    TOTY Marcelo is hands down the best LB. just that I wouldn’t be building a team around him as LB is not as impactful as some others have stated
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTY Marcelo is god. So good i switch him to CDM ingame!
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional

Thats what i'm thinking. He'd be my best player :D. Next I'd get Ramos

I got Varane instead
  • Jonboyparker
    KinggHuss wrote: »

Who do you have at LB in his place? I’ve got a feeling Marcelo will be much better than Pogba at CDM
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    KinggHuss wrote: »

Who do you have at LB in his place? I’ve got a feeling Marcelo will be much better than Pogba at CDM

UCL Live Tagliafico
  • Antiseen
    1329 posts Professional
    This year full backs are a lot more impactful. When you play against constant pressure, having full back with great dribbling and passing helps a lot.

I have 20+ mil team, and Toty Marcelo is one of the most important players in my team.
  • Jonboyparker
    Antiseen wrote: »
    This year full backs are a lot more impactful. When you play against constant pressure, having full back with great dribbling and passing helps a lot.

I have 20+ mil team, and Toty Marcelo is one of the most important players in my team.

I have noticed I use fullbacks a lot more, even just for keeping possession high up.