Cannot wait for the patch

SinkXI
783 posts Semi-Pro
Absolutely sick of losing 35 yard finesse shots. Killing the game. Soon enough find out who’s actually good at the game

Comments

• Antiseen
    1316 posts Professional
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Absolutely sick of losing 35 yard finesse shots. Killing the game. Soon enough find out who’s actually good at the game

Defend less with ai and you ll barely concede any finesse shot.

Remove this patethic drop back tactic and try to move players manually, cutting passing lanes for possible finesse.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    I don’t ai defend mate, I can’t help running about daft with my defenders 😂 honestly work so hard to create chances and score goals , then lose 4 35 yards finesse , pointless
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d rather they toned down AI defending before timed finnese
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes tbh should of been patched since day 1 why did it take them so long ?
  • SPN1987
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm all for EA fixing one thing properly at a time. The game will be far from balanced with the new patch. But finally we are getting somewhere if the patch is good. On to the next patch, which will tone down AI defending I hope.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Another game , another 2 35 yard finesse. F**king joke
  • SPN1987
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    Another game , another 2 35 yard finesse. F**king joke

The game isn't skilled. So don't be bothered by losing. I'd rather score one very good goal than 10 completely random finesses, headers, bounces etc. You gotta stop caring about winning or losing though, to find any joy left in the game.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Antiseen wrote: »

Remove this patethic drop back tactic and try to move players manually, cutting passing lanes for possible finesse.

U mean run around with one of your 2 cdm and cut passing lanes
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Now getting beat 4-3. 35 yard finesse from kick off
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Cannot wait for it myself people don’t even attempt to shoot any other way it’s pathetic 1st time finesse shot every **** time
    Honestly I’ve just finished 26 games of wl and I think I could count on my 2 hands the amount of shots were tried against me from inside the box and probably something similar from crosses
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    This is not even funny. 5-4, finesse with his back to goal. What is the point of this game
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero

You'll hate the next patch, you'll be conceding crosses instead.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    I have to worry all game about where my 10 yard pass is going to end up and these clowns are smashing finesse shots in from the half way line like it’s a tap in. I’ve got this idiot back to 5-5 but let’s see what he’s got up his sleeve for extra time .....
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    I have to worry all game about where my 10 yard pass is going to end up and these clowns are smashing finesse shots in from the half way line like it’s a tap in. I’ve got this idiot back to 5-5 but let’s see what he’s got up his sleeve for extra time .....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 guess how the guy has made it 6-5?
  • mindm4ster
    4906 posts Big Money Move

that is BS

i defend mainly manually and if you get green TF ball will go on goal regardless on how good your defender is blocking -through the legs or just simply by defender magically sliding to one side to give space -look at the replays

this stuff is called scri.......... oh wait that word is boogeyman on this forum -can't say that
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    mindm4ster wrote: »

that is BS

i defend mainly manually and if you get green TF ball will go on goal regardless on how good your defender is blocking -through the legs or just simply by defender magically sliding to one side to give space -look at the replays

this stuff is called scri.......... oh wait that word is boogeyman on this forum -can't say that

Agreed