Stop Allowing Subs Before Half Time!

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
Every game Ibra is subbed on or a strong link to him is subbed off before kickoff. Beyond frustrating.

Comments

• HulkSmashPotato
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    The before kick off ones i quit them, people take this game far to serious. If you can't sort it out before the start im off
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's time to get rid of that stupid Chemistry system.
  • Slawter
    4359 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    Needs to be something done really, but i'm not sure what can be.

Formation should definitely be locked to what you started with though, the people that do this prove that they can't play the game properly if they can't build a team they want with very basic restraints (i include kick-off subs in that).
  • Safehands84
    4121 posts National Call-Up
    The ones who frustrate me more are he ones who pause at kick off, not to make a sub but change formation, you have 5 formations you can use ffs
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    Good luck to them with their 5 chem sub. If they want to play at a disadvantage then that's their shout.

I reckon if it was clearer in game that subs don't get full chem far fewer people would do it
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    The before kick off ones i quit them, people take this game far to serious. If you can't sort it out before the start im off

Literally. People don't want to play for fun anymore. There's so many games I play and think "how on earth are they having fun"
  • RadioShaq
    19975 posts Moderator
    I am surprised you still have to play with them on lower chem now that formation swapping has been added. Hopefully we see less chem restrictions. That way you wouldn’t need to do either.
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    I still don’t know how formation changing works

In custom tactics when you change formation to the one you play with, you have to select it with attacking, ultra attacking etc.

When you change it game by triggering, say attacking, can you play with that formation on balanced? Cause I swear if you change it back to balanced it reverts back to your starting formation

Sorry for the noob question
  • RadioShaq
    19975 posts Moderator
    Attacking defensive and balanced don’t work like past years. It’s just names so you can remember what formation and tactic you have assigned to it.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    No whatever you set as balanced pre game is what it will change to when you set balanced as far as I know.

I know when I use a sub and put him in an odd place if I change to ultra attack I have to physically move him to the correct position if he wasn't subbed on for the player in that position in my dynamic tactics.
  • Slawter
    4359 posts National Call-Up
    Momus wrote: »

In custom tactics when you change formation to the one you play with, you have to select it with attacking, ultra attacking etc.

When you change it game by triggering, say attacking, can you play with that formation on balanced? Cause I swear if you change it back to balanced it reverts back to your starting formation

If you've got, say, attacking saved as a formation in your squad screen, and in game while on balanced you changed to a different formation entirely, changing to attacking would then revert you back to the original formation you'd saved it seems, until you change it in game again.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Attacking defensive and balanced don’t work like past years. It’s just names so you can remember what formation and tactic you have assigned to it.

Balanced stays the same as your squad screen. I tried to change Matuidi and Torreira round on my balanced for week foot reasons and it changed on my squad screen!
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Momus wrote: »

Basically you can set formations for ultra defensive, defensive, attacking and ultra attacking. And when you use the d pad to toggle between these your formstion/tactics will change.
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    The ones who frustrate me more are he ones who pause at kick off, not to make a sub but change formation, you have 5 formations you can use ffs

can you change formation on fly without changin attacking style though?
  • HDouble
    2681 posts National Call-Up
    I actually get excited when they sub early as I know Ibra stamina is pants and by 60 -70 mins he cant do ishhhh. Then I bring on my 94 pace subs and games a wrap
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's time to get rid of that stupid Chemistry system.