Why Fifa not registered correct passes in FUT? ( player chose left balll go to the right ..)

fazer
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 26
Every game im have same story at lest few times if im put button left then im expect pass will go to the left not different site im try send ball to the box and he passes to the left - Every game at lest few same wrong reggistered passes - whats wrong with this game im completly not understand reason of this mess.

And EA realesed some patch update with change some gameplay but im dont care abaout nerd finese shot or other small things if Their game cant event correct registered passes same like player put in controller.

This is lottery or what ? if in any moment passes can randomly go in some strange way not same like player chose in controller and thats reason for many loses .

Comments

• Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Connectivity issues
  • fazer
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im have wire connection and NAT 1 so from my site connection is ok and if reason of this mess in connectivity issues so why this happen more often in last days / weeks compared to example 2 months ago - when same was often connectivity issues beacouse of bad EA servers but in past im not noticed same high numbers of inncorect passes compared to last days / weeks
  • BeardedBerk
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    Usually happens when servers are crap (most of the time) and you expect the pass to have been made and you are in anticipation of the other player receiving the ball so you flick the left stick for the receiving player but the pass still hasn't registered so goes the other direction.

That said this new patch (I'm on pc) has made passing and ball control way more random
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    fazer wrote: »
    Im have wire connection and NAT 1 so from my site connection is ok and if reason of this mess in connectivity issues so why this happen more often in last days / weeks compared to example 2 months ago - when same was often connectivity issues beacouse of bad EA servers but in past im not noticed same high numbers of inncorect passes compared to last days / weeks

We recently got an influx of new users at Christmas time putting more strain on already struggling servers.