Help a novice at skills

Muzza11
8249 posts League Winner
I am useless at skills lol. How do you do the skill move where you drag the ball back only. Your player brings a The ball back towards him. Thanks

Comments

• nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    RB and back with right anologue stick
  • DonovanFan
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Go to the arena and let it rip to get used to skill moves
  • M98H
    12695 posts Has That Special Something
    nathswfc wrote: »

This
    What I wanna know is how pros use the La Croqueta over and over without taking another touch! I’ll do one then my players falls asleep and refuses to do another immediate one!
  • nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    M98H wrote: »

This
    What I wanna know is how pros use the La Croqueta over and over without taking another touch! I’ll do one then my players falls asleep and refuses to do another immediate one!

Same lmao

Tass does it mad quick
  • EddieFicio
    21266 posts Club Captain

This

You literally keep the button combo pressed. Thats how i do it anyway
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    DonovanFan wrote: »
    Go to the arena and let it rip to get used to skill moves

Arena is always bad though because of the angle, I’m trying in Skill games lol.
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner

Ok I’ll try that tomorrow thanks. I feel skill moves is the way to go now in terms of this FIFA.
  • DonovanFan
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Ok I’ll try that tomorrow thanks. I feel skill moves is the way to go now in terms of this FIFA.

Yeah when these muppets play 8 in the box ai defending
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    DonovanFan wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Yeah when these muppets play 8 in the box ai defending

Yep, exactly my point, I literally had to learn how to use stepovers. I can use the Iniesta move and heel to heel and drag back but not stepovers lol.
  • RebelRob
    4993 posts Big Money Move
    The fake shot stop works well, use that and cut inside to finesse shot works well.

Do that a few times, then if they move the keeper do that but rifle it near post and they’ll not know what to do!

Also, could anyone explain how to do the elastico please? I’ve done it a few times but by accident :joy:
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    5* skillers.

Say your player is facing --> / right.

Point the right stick up, and rotate it towards the opposite direction your player is facing (left in this case), to the bottom.

To elastico the other way, start with the right stick at the bottom, and rotate it (opposite way to player direction again) towards the top.
  • RebelRob
    4993 posts Big Money Move
    Cheers @Furrag85

So if facing right, go from 12 o’clock counter clockwise to 6 o’clock, OR from 6 o’clock clockwise to 12 o’clock? Gonna give it a go later!
  • M98H
    12695 posts Has That Special Something
    EddieFicio wrote: »

This

You literally keep the button combo pressed. Thats how i do it anyway

Ah really? Where I’m going wrong then :joy: @EddieFicio