So bored because....

BladesManSUFC
452 posts Sunday League Hero
Ok ive been so lucky this year its a joke tbh... Running a RTG and have now got a team worth around 12-13m which is crazy I know.
But the problem is it’s so boring once you have a team like this.. Every SBC or new card that comes out is pretty much useless to me and wouldn’t add anything to my team.
But by far the worst thing about it is that having a great team isn’t as amazing as people think it is.. you still get the exact same rubbish happen to your team where it’ll play awful from time to time.

So basically the point of my post is.. Don’t go buying FP in order to try and get a beast team because once you get it you’ll realise it wasn’t worth wasting money on.
I’d be seriously peed off if I’d spent any money to get my team and have to endure the stuff that happens to it.

Comments

• DaMMian
    721 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And what rank/div u get with u seper meta team? Show ur sqad.
  • BladesManSUFC
    DaMMian wrote: »
    And what rank/div u get with u seper meta team? Show ur sqad.
    What’s that got to do with anything? And if you want to see my squad look at a previous post of mine and there will be a pic somewhere
  • greggles1995
    75 posts Park Captain
    edited January 26
    Ok ive been so lucky this year its a joke tbh... Running a RTG and have now got a team worth around 12-13m which is crazy I know.
    But the problem is it’s so boring once you have a team like this.. Every SBC or new card that comes out is pretty much useless to me and wouldn’t add anything to my team.
    But by far the worst thing about it is that having a great team isn’t as amazing as people think it is.. you still get the exact same rubbish happen to your team where it’ll play awful from time to time.

So basically the point of my post is.. Don’t go buying FP in order to try and get a beast team because once you get it you’ll realise it wasn’t worth wasting money on.
    I’d be seriously peed off if I’d spent any money to get my team and have to endure the stuff that happens to it.

I think loads of people are relying on RTG's simply because of the fun factor is dead when you pack someone you bought, packing someone you haven't bought is so much more satisfying that once you feel it packing someone with money that is decent just feels like well thats what i should get!!

It bugs me how EA can just bring out a TOTY promo and so many people are giving EA thousands of their own money!!
  • greggles1995
    75 posts Park Captain
    I laugh at the people who buy their teams because you can basically get a team as good as an icon team by feb, march if you have a brain.
  • BladesManSUFC

I think loads of people are relying on RTG's simply because of the fun factor is dead when you pack someone you bought, packing someone you haven't bought is so much more satisfying that once you feel it packing someone with money that is decent just feels like well thats what i should get!!

It bugs me how EA can just bring out a TOTY promo and so many people are giving EA thousands of their own money!!

There’s people out there that put thousands in not even expecting to pack anything big just to discard what’s in the pack to build coins until they can buy a beast team like it’s gonna make them an elite player... Doesn’t work like that at all.
    Glad I’ve found out without spending a penny
  • DaMMian
    721 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't see any pictures mate cmon
  • BladesManSUFC
    DaMMian wrote: »
    I don't see any pictures mate cmon
    @DaMMian
    I’ve changed it up a bit since the last time I posted a pic so here:
    23wtvh5.jpg
  • greggles1995
    75 posts Park Captain

There’s people out there that put thousands in not even expecting to pack anything big just to discard what’s in the pack to build coins until they can buy a beast team like it’s gonna make them an elite player... Doesn’t work like that at all.

well we can only do RTG's and not rely on FP's because of rivals and WL, I packed inform Andy Carroll back in fifa 11 and he was worth a messi and ronaldo they were that rare mate. Carroll was like 5-600k which was like 4 mil back then but the big influx of SBC's, icons and coins has helped Road to glory players, which you can only give EA credit for.
  • BladesManSUFC

well we can only do RTG's and not rely on FP's because of rivals and WL, I packed inform Andy Carroll back in fifa 11 and he was worth a messi and ronaldo they were that rare mate. Carroll was like 5-600k which was like 4 mil back then but the big influx of SBC's, icons and coins has helped Road to glory players, which you can only give EA credit for.

@greggles I think EA know that they would lose a hell of a lot of players if it wasn’t for the content they provide now.
    I only got hooked on FIFA when SBC’s became a thing in 17... Before that the game was boring and I probably played under 100 games of ultimate team throughout the entire games.
    Imagine now going back to how it was and the only way of getting a great team was spending money on FP?!
    I’d be away from the game in no time.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moral of this story.
    Change your formation.
    If thats what your using your going to get awful moments guaranteed.
  • greggles1995
    75 posts Park Captain

@greggles I think EA know that they would lose a hell of a lot of players if it wasn’t for the content they provide now.
    I only got hooked on FIFA when SBC’s became a thing in 17... Before that the game was boring and I probably played under 100 games of ultimate team throughout the entire games.
    Imagine now going back to how it was and the only way of getting a great team was spending money on FP?!

awh yeah your not wrong, I got to admit tho when i did pack that Carroll I creamed because that was basically packing an icon xD Something does tell me though EA will not go any further in terms of content for a few years now.
  • BladesManSUFC
    Mdx wrote: »
    Moral of this story.
    Change your formation.
    @Mdx
    It’s obvious from my team what formation I switch to ingame lol
    Do you honestly think I bought Vieira to play as CAM?
  • BladesManSUFC

awh yeah your not wrong, I got to admit tho when i did pack that Carroll I creamed because that was basically packing an icon xD Something does tell me though EA will not go any further in terms of content for a few years now.

I know it won’t happen but I’d love more than anything for FP to just not be a thing at all and the only way of getting a great team is by doing SBC and rewards.
    Or even give my team a green tick or some kind of way of showing that it’s a RTG and not a PTW

• Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    I also have got an Icon team... With 6 Icons+CR7.... And Still I hate this game... Even though you have the team, it doesn't matter much... Losing games where you are steamrolling the opponent.. But just like normal players, Icons miss your chances.... And it is a lot frustrating, when you know socrates should put in normal 5yrds shot in the goal....

• Mdx
    Mdx wrote: »
    Moral of this story.
    Change your formation.
    @Mdx
    It’s obvious from my team what formation I switch to ingame lol
    Do you honestly think I bought Vieira to play as CAM?

Yes i did :D
  • Mdx
    I remember last year i got my god squad lost interest about 3 weeks later.
    Stopped playing.
    I guess its all about chasing the dream.