FFS Saint Maximin vs Alphonso Davies

mindm4ster
4945 posts Big Money Move
edited January 25
both cards look very similair to each other

one has strength and other has skills

is anybody out there who tried both and could tell me which one seems better in-game ?

78a225cd0f42ad355e2c5e0222fb9460.png e53c0ead767a4ec3144cc2b8ba43e443.png

Comments

• mindm4ster
    nobody ?
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    SM has just come out so the chances of someone trying him enough for a review, and then comparing to another card is going to be rare right now.
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    SM has just come out so the chances of someone trying him enough for a review, and then comparing to another card is going to be rare right now.

He had a loan version for five games.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boomba wrote: »
    tezmacfifa wrote: »

He had a loan version for five games.

5 games isn't enough to test him imo, you need a full weekend league to really try someone out

If it helps, he's great.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Davies will get a 4* skill upgrade pretty soon. I'd go with him personally due to his versatility. You can run him at ST, CF, CAM, CM, LF, LW, LM, and even LWB. Only downside for him is his nationality makes him difficult to link.
  • Maximus AK47
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    SM easily . Feels beast in game
  • mindm4ster
    Davies will get a 4* skill upgrade pretty soon. I'd go with him personally due to his versatility. You can run him at ST, CF, CAM, CM, LF, LW, LM, and even LWB. Only downside for him is his nationality makes him difficult to link.

yea I wish but you never know with EA
  • Invincibility
    3819 posts National Call-Up
    Davies more the physical one loving the way he protects the ball easy.. SM is perfect for this game go for both!
  • jonkero
    5206 posts Big Money Move
    Davies = goat
  • mindm4ster
    Davies more the physical one loving the way he protects the ball easy.. SM is perfect for this game go for both!

haha yeah I'd like to

just don't see myself dropping half mill on untradeable players
    don't have much coins