Futswap Da Costa or Otw Promes?

Comments

• uhMaZiiNq
    11642 posts Has That Special Something
    With Future star Hakimi I think da costa has become less interesting. Promes is playing really well lately and has a solid chance to be in totw next week.

Isn’t there a chance the totw is an 84 or no?

Wednesday would be the 30th I believe so wouldn’t the futswap guys for January still be available to redeem? I don’t mind waiting until then to see
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    With Future star Hakimi I think da costa has become less interesting. Promes is playing really well lately and has a solid chance to be in totw next week.

Wednesday would be the 30th I believe so wouldn’t the futswap guys for January still be available to redeem? I don’t mind waiting until then to see

His normal card is 83, so his motm is now 85 and an IF should be 86? Would make sense to me. I think futswap runs until 31st so thursday after totw.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

His normal card is 83, so his motm is now 85 and an IF should be 86? Would make sense to me. I think futswap runs until 31st so thursday after totw.

Yeah I’m just not sure how Motm and IF usually work in terms of upgrades especially when they are happening so close. If he got another upgrade I think that would be pretty nice for sure. Do you think if crossing becomes the new meta which it very likely will then will Da Costa have more value than somebody like Hakimi (who also costs 100k which is a lot for a rb imo on a limited budget)
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    Da costa is fantastic on 7 chem as a CB fwiw
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    Da costa is fantastic on 7 chem as a CB fwiw

That’s an interesting idea
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    I'm assuming 4 more FUT Swap cards won't be released for this month.

I only have 3, accidentally quick sold the rest after getting my month wrong...and EA chat twice told me I never had them so couldn't redeem :lol:
  • RebelRob
    5225 posts Big Money Move
    I’d go promes, mainly incase an sbc comes along that requires an otw.

But he is pretty good so can be used in the meantime to pretty much a win/win.