Matchmaking Region

Carswell
8206 posts League Winner
I am on the east coast, USA. I have fiber and am wired and checked my speeds and they’re great as is my latency.

For some reason all of my WL matches are showing red/yellow bars, which never happens. I looked on my club’s settings just to see, and it has the RECOMMENDED matchmaking region as Eastern Europe, with east coast N.A. showing “not recommended”. Anyone ever seen anything like this?

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Only thing you can do now is move to Russia.
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner
    Only thing you can do now is move to Russia.

Da, thank you comrade.
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner
    It’s strange because it starts solid 5 green bars but after a half second drops to red/yellow.
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    edited January 25
    I dont know why... i live in brazil and like my first 4-6 games i face people from chile, argentina etc... then i start to face brazilians
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    Might have something to do with the servers being down, maybe that is the only players you could connect to in the whole game lmao.
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner
    I dont know why... i live in brazil and like my first 4-6 games i face people from chile, argentina etc... then i start to face brazilians

Who knows man...I restarted my modem and I started getting green bars again but some of the gamer tags definitely looked Eastern European 😂.
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner
    Blarix wrote: »
    Might have something to do with the servers being down, maybe that is the only players you could connect to in the whole game lmao.

After seeing that they went down I’m also assuming this @Blarix