The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

When you want to check your players price

number7rocky
5037 posts Big Money Move
Obviously check the transfer market is risk free but if you do it with compare price always press R2 to put min price to maximum before you press compare. 😂 I've never accidentally listed a player like this until now but shows once you've compared prices thousands of times your finger can slip just that once or menu's lag.

This literally just saved me from listing my toty Ronaldo at min start price which would of cost me 300k or so in tax.

Instead I just have to wait an hour for the listing to expire at 15m. Everytime I compare my players prices I put price to max first and this is why. Relieved is an understatement 😂

Just a friendly tip could save you in the future

Comments

• Zv1k0
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Fortunately it hasn't happened to me yet either. I'm so careful when I do this with someone expensive. Even when applying consumables etc. I look like I'm holding a bomb instead of controller. :D

How is TOTY CR7 though? Compared to NIF?
  • Just_Unfair
    4118 posts National Call-Up
    Haha I joke and say the same thing...if the player is worth more than a mill I act like I'm defusing bomb :D
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Obviously check the transfer market is risk free but if you do it with compare price always press R2 to put min price to maximum before you press compare. 😂 I've never accidentally listed a player like this until now but shows once you've compared prices thousands of times your finger can slip just that once or menu's lag.

This literally just saved me from listing my toty Ronaldo at min start price which would of cost me 300k or so in tax.

Instead I just have to wait an hour for the listing to expire at 15m. Everytime I compare my players prices I put price to max first and this is why. Relieved is an understatement 😂

Just a friendly tip could save you in the future

Thanks for the tip bro

• number7rocky
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Fortunately it hasn't happened to me yet either. I'm so careful when I do this with someone expensive. Even when applying consumables etc. I look like I'm holding a bomb instead of controller. :D

For me the upgrade over the nif is very significant, he just scores so easy. Seems to get a hatrick or more every few games at least. I just hit 100 goals with him in my last game from 63 games with 33 assists, from WL and Div 2 rivals only. Which is a record I've not come close to with another player including the nif, I don't even force him the ball, he's just always there.

Obviously there is a big price difference from the nif which already amazing. I could sell him for the nif and then get Toty Mbappe and have 1.3 or so mil left towards a toty de bruyne, I've not used the other toty attackers and Mbappe is supposed to be the biggest upgrade over the nif but I at least needed to try toty Ronaldo as he was my goal this year. Would be very tough to sell
  • Forca-Barca

For me the upgrade over the nif is very significant, he just scores so easy. Seems to get a hatrick or more every few games at least. I just hit 100 goals with him in my last game from 63 games with 33 assists, from WL and Div 2 rivals only. Which is a record I've not come close to with another player including the nif, I don't even force him the ball, he's just always there.

Obviously there is a big price difference from the nif which already amazing. I could sell him for the nif and then get Toty Mbappe and have 1.3 or so mil left towards a toty de bruyne, I've not used the other toty attackers and Mbappe is supposed to be the biggest upgrade over the nif but I at least needed to try toty Ronaldo as he was my goal this year. Would be very tough to sell

I would keep man
  • number7rocky
    Really should be an "Are you sure" prompt when you list a player over a certain value. I think a good idea would even be that when you list player he won't appear on the market for a whole minute, and it gives you the chance to remove of the market in that time. Obviously no harm done for me but this could save the poor guys who listed high value cards accidentally at low prices
  • Zv1k0

Nice to hear. I wish I had that many coins. I do have TOTY Mbappe though and I strongly recommend him if you ever decide to sell that Ronaldo. Mbappe is crazy good. Never selling him unless I need coins for Gullit SBC or somehow get enough for TOTY Ronaldo.
  • Forca-Barca

Nice to hear. I wish I had that many coins. I do have TOTY Mbappe though and I strongly recommend him if you ever decide to sell that Ronaldo. Mbappe is crazy good. Never selling him unless I need coins for Gullit SBC or somehow get enough for TOTY Ronaldo.

I would love to try him but can’t see my self selling Toty Messi
  • number7rocky
    edited January 2019

You use Mbappe at St? I can't afford it now but if I ever sold, I'd get Toty Mbappe at striker and put nif Ronaldo at Lam (using Flashback Ibra at lam right now and finding Hieght t on wide cams very useful for back post crosses) and get Toty De bruyne at cam. Toty Ronaldo is like 95% of my coins in total 😂
  • Zv1k0

You use Mbappe at St? I can't afford it now but if I ever sold, I'd get Toty Mbappe at striker and put nif Ronaldo at Lam (using Flashback Ibra at lam right now and finding Hieght t on wide cams very useful for back post crosses) and get Toty De bruyne at cam. Toty Ronaldo is like 95% of my coins in total 😂

No I use Ibra at ST. Mbappe behind him at CCAM. Waiting for Gullit SBC and then I'll move him to RAM.