I cant do this much longer.

BladesManSUFC
452 posts Sunday League Hero
From this:
29f4gnd.jpg
2zjck8p.jpg

To this:
dqkdvn.jpg

It literally felt in the last game like Everytime I was level with my opponent I couldn’t stop him scoring... I dominated the game entirely apart from the times the score was level!
He was just as bad of a player as the 2 games previous aswell.
Post hit about 5 times... super saves from his keeper... my keeper stops nothing!

What even is this excuse if a game we are playing?!
Absolute farce

Comments

• IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    That last game looks anything but like you dominating him.
  • FCBlunt
    2251 posts Fans' Favourite
    You only had 5 tackles in your last match?

How do you only have 5 tackles?
  • BladesManSUFC
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Explains it all really.. my defence were uncontrollable for most of the game.
    Amazing how people will look for the one stat that I don’t put do him on 😂

• FCBlunt
    edited January 25

Such a low number of tackles usually means people are using AI defending, because ai tackles doesnt count in stats.

That’s why I pointed it out. 🤓
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    This is the exact reason I’ve stopped playing the WL. It’s the same game over and over.
  • BladesManSUFC

Such a low number of tackles usually means people are using AI defending, because ai tackles doesnt count in stats.

I hardly ever use AI defending actually.
    Have you ever thought that he made much more tackles because I was in his final third a lot more than he was in mine? 🤔
    @FCBlunt
  • aladdin
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    genuinely thought this was gonna be some sort of macabre suicide thing :#
  • FCBlunt

I hardly ever use AI defending actually.
    Have you ever thought that he made much more tackles because I was in his final third a lot more than he was in mine? 🤔
    @FCBlunt

*shrug*
    I cant tell without game footage tbf.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    you can play the same guy back to back and have 10 goal swings.
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    9/10 my lost matches looks Like your last so i used to it and I dont rage anymore,just accept that the game is trash and switch to Spiderman game
  • Forca-Barca
    3020 posts National Call-Up
    When you play a lesser opponent the game becomes ♿️ And to their advantage. I loose to people who are not better than me. I think this is why I this game drives me crazy when I loose. I lose to lesser opponents and I want to flip ship. When I lose to players better than me, it does not bother me bc they dominated the game better.
  • Skinner249
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just had a game I was 7-4 up, brought on some fresh legs to stretch the tired defence and it made me play Sterling and Rashford CMs whilst scholes and Crouch were on the wing, tried to change it loads of times but it wouldn't change. I of course lost pens. W...T...F
  • Forca-Barca
    3020 posts National Call-Up
    Skinner249 wrote: »
    I just had a game I was 7-4 up, brought on some fresh legs to stretch the tired defence and it made me play Sterling and Rashford CMs whilst scholes and Crouch were on the wing, tried to change it loads of times but it wouldn't change. I of course lost pens. W...T...F

That the crap I’m talking about. His fabinho will catch up to my Toty messi in open space. Ridiculous