division 4 EAids

every game is constant pressure for 90 minutes. and get rewarded for it GTFO
**** game for **** players that's whats19 is

Comments

• Antiseen
    1218 posts Professional
    edited January 25
    Pass to your keeper. I know at first it feel shame, but it’s the only way.

NEVER pass from cb to other cb, if opponent is in 10meter radius. Even if you’re 150% sure, don’t do it. Because stupid gameplay gonna turn your players into bronze, your defender do worst possible first touch, acting like a re*ard and giving away ball to your opponent ST, who suddenly turns into shark with 99agression, 99 interceptions and 99 tackling.

I conceded so many goals like this, cuz I thought passing ball to your gk is being ****. Lesson learned. Now I play like complete do*che against constant pressure abusers. I pass to my gk, then to full back, then wide pass to winger, then pass or cross or spamm la croquetta -> goal. And then, most satisfying part, shushing as long as possible this constant pressure trash, and dabbing him to make him leave the game.

Then if opponent keep playing constant pressure, I repeat this steps, and after game I message him saying: “get rekt, trash”
  • SPN1987
    1397 posts Professional
    Antiseen wrote: »

NEVER pass from cb to other cb, if opponent is in 10meter radius. Even if you’re 150% sure, don’t do it. Because stupid gameplay gonna turn your players into bronze, your defender do worst possible first touch, acting like a re*ard and giving away ball to your opponent ST, who suddenly turns into shark with 99agression, 99 interceptions and 99 tackling.

I conceded so many goals like this, cuz I thought passing ball to your gk is being ****. Lesson learned. Now I play like complete do*che against constant pressure abusers. I pass to my gk, then to full back, then wide pass to winger, then pass or cross or spamm la croquetta -> goal. And then, most satisfying part, shushing as long as possible this constant pressure trash, and dabbing him to make him leave the game.

Then if opponent keep playing constant pressure, I repeat this steps, and after game I message him saying: “get rekt, trash”

Would have given a like if you skipped celebration. Shushing and dabbing is for 10 year olds. So unnecessary, even if your opponent plays like the biggest c?nt. :s
  • TheArchitect
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 25

hahah. I did the same to goalie and wide defenders but I switched to 352 as its a more fun way to play my games. 3 at the back doesnt give much of an option to pass wide. and all the goals concede are mainly EA rebounds.
  • Antiseen
    1218 posts Professional
    SPN1987 wrote: »

Would have given a like if you skipped celebration. Shushing and dabbing is for 10 year olds. So unnecessary, even if your opponent plays like the biggest c?nt. :s

I skip celebrations if my opponent doesn’t play like ***, but if he does, or boi, be ready to get shushed and dabbed as hard as possible, watching every cut scene.

• SPN1987
    1397 posts Professional

I skip celebrations if my opponent doesn’t play like ***, but if he does, or boi, be ready to get shushed and dabbed as hard as possible, watching every cut scene.

Still disagree with you.
  • LordJameslondon
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Still disagree with you.

Agreed, shushing, dabbing, chest thumping, yelling at the camera and other idiotic celebrations are for people with low self-esteem. I hit L1+R1 even if my opponent does all this crap; be better than a crass player, Go high when they go low.