Please help me build a team

ilioni124
27 posts Park Captain
I've got 500k coins right now.I use Flashback Juanfran as my only untradeable. please help me and suggestions will be really appreciated :)

Comments

• RexAnglo1066
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 24
    Go to the transfer market and put;
    min 400,000 - max 500,000 in the bid/buy it now box if you want one quality player and see what pops up.

If you want 5 good players have a 100,000 bid/buy now limit on each and get 5.

See what I mean?

Then see what comes up in your price range, and go from there.

Personally, I'd use 400,000 to buy 2 or 3 good players, one defender, one midfielder, one attacker.

Then use the other 100k to fill out your squad.

Then again, I might spend the 400k on one player and then use the 100k to fill out the rest of the squad.

It's all personal preference.

I mean, what formation?

How do you play?

Do you want fast wingers?

Solid CDM?

Do you want to invest in a quality CB?

These are the important questions.

If you don't know what you want nobody else can know...and I don't mean that in a horrible way at all.
  • ilioni124
    27 posts Park Captain
    Go to the transfer market and put;
    min 400,000 - max 500,000 in the bid/buy it now box if you want one quality player and see what pops up.

If you want 5 good players have a 100,000 bid/buy now limit on each and get 5.

See what I mean?

Then see what comes up in your price range, and go from there.

Personally, I'd use 400,000 to buy 2 or 3 good players, one defender, one midfielder, one attacker.

Then use the other 100k to fill out your squad.

Then again, I might spend the 400k on one player and then use the 100k to fill out the rest of the squad.

It's all personal preference.

I mean, what formation?

How do you play?

Do you want fast wingers?

Solid CDM?

Do you want to invest in a quality CB?

These are the important questions.

If you don't know what you want nobody else can know...and I don't mean that in a horrible way at all.

df273a6b86fdd0c7e8ae26c3fdd4e662.jpg

what'd would you say about this team? solid or any upgrades?