Am i the only one?

BladesManSUFC
452 posts Sunday League Hero
Who doesn’t have every man on his team cramped up in his own box then smash it up to a forward?
Everytime I lose the ball my defence is way too high up the pitch for some reason and no matter what settings I adjust without going PTB Style they just leave gaps at the back.
Anyone help with this?

Comments

• Shaz2018x
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Try changing your game plan, if not perhaps look at the players work rates in your defence
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Stop the faking press

Balanced or dropback.

Have in mind that the play set is not only for use when down or up on score.

You can change it every time you attack too.

And when you lose possession change it again.

People were complaining about they wanted a realistc simulator.

Well, in real life top scoring MCity when defending, they do with the whole team. Particularly Aguero and Jesus are leading in steals.

There's your realism, eat it.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    To clarify, I don't attack you op.

I merely state the fact that whatever changes people will always have complaints, including me ofc.

If we all took just a moment to think it's just a game, it would in our best interest generally.
  • Shaz2018x
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TopClass13 wrote: »
    To clarify, I don't attack you op.

I merely state the fact that whatever changes people will always have complaints, including me ofc.

If we all took just a moment to think it's just a game, it would in our best interest generally.

Finally somebody who realizes it's just a game, people on here complaining like there life depends on it lol
  • Renamed123456
    4525 posts Big Money Move
    Are you using fast build up??
  • BladesManSUFC
    Are you using fast build up??
    Both on balanced @Renamed123456
  • Renamed123456
    What depth is defence on??
  • Renamed123456
    Btw i know your pain. Ill be all good in a game then suddenly oh it's 90 mins so all my defenders are past the half way line for no reason.
  • BladesManSUFC
    Btw i know your pain. Ill be all good in a game then suddenly oh it's 90 mins so all my defenders are past the half way line for no reason.
    @Renamed123456
    Everything is basically on default or mid way up

• Renamed123456
    Yeah I dunno

Sometimes i find my players playing massively high up towards the end of a game when I don't want/instruct them to.