win glitch?

playing online friendly, guy scores 1-0 and immediately disconnects?
he was playing with ligue 1 team ofcourse.

does he have the win? I sure did get the loss

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    1665 posts Play-Off Hero
    mostly like he got the win as he was winning.. dunno if its a glitch tho
  • mostly like he got the win as he was winning.. dunno if its a glitch tho

second time it has happened. he scores a pen and disconnects. they def get the win and a glitch. cant be happening twice
  • I highly doubt they get the win for a dc, any form of dc gives the person a loss and that multiplier penalty... has something changed?
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner

second time it has happened. he scores a pen and disconnects. they def get the win and a glitch. cant be happening twice

They don't get the win. It's just some toxic idiot not wanting you to get the win?
  • AFC_95 wrote: »

They don't get the win. It's just some toxic idiot not wanting you to get the win?

weird as its just 5 min in to the game
  • They probably felt “the game was against them” or that you were clearly the better player from the get go, and to mess with you they dont give you the chance to get closer to completing the task
  • They probably felt “the game was against them” or that you were clearly the better player from the get go, and to mess with you they dont give you the chance to get closer to completing the task

in other words they dont have a life
  • TheArchitect
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 24
    happened again, I really dont understand what the purpose is. you can also leave when its 0-0 fro mthe start right?

do these guys just play fifa online friendlies the whole week for what?
  • MUFC_420
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    I highly doubt they get the win for a dc, any form of dc gives the person a loss and that multiplier penalty... has something changed?

Are you new to FIFA?

Sounds like another no loss glitch to me tbh.
  • MUFC_420 wrote: »
    I highly doubt they get the win for a dc, any form of dc gives the person a loss and that multiplier penalty... has something changed?

Are you new to FIFA?

the others pointed out that they dont get the win
  • MUFC_420
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

Are you new to FIFA?

People are speculating they don't get the win but they don't actually know if it's true or not.

From what OP has described it sounds like they are getting the win.

Are you new to FIFA?

People are speculating they don't get the win but they don't actually know if it's true or not.

From what OP described along with other poster (toxic community) they rather opponent lose than get a W for task progression 😉

And besides, no loss glitch only applied to offline modes and hacked pc gameplay
  • Cole0907
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On Xbox, you got to network settings and Test Nat type during the game. Disconnects you and gives the W
  • Guillotine_Mack
    1080 posts Professional
    playing online friendly, guy scores 1-0 and immediately disconnects?
    he was playing with ligue 1 team ofcourse.

does he have the win? I sure did get the loss

Welcome to EA sports.
  • MUFC_420
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero

Are you new to FIFA?

From what OP described along with other poster (toxic community) they rather opponent lose than get a W for task progression 😉

And besides, no loss glitch only applied to offline modes and hacked pc gameplay

So why do they wait until they score a goal then quit then? Has no loss glitch written all over it tbh.

So you are new to FIFA then as there's been plenty of no loss glitches on consoles online modes over the years. They had to cancel a weekend league last year and removed people from the leaderboards because of a no loss glitch iirc.

The previous year we had about 2 weeks where you won every online draft you entered because as soon as anyone went 1-0 up or down they DC'd to either get the win or start over again.

No loss glitches definitely exist on consoles and online modes mate.
  • SuperKMx
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 24

Are you new to FIFA?

So why do they wait until they score a goal then quit then? Has no loss glitch written all over it tbh.

So you are new to FIFA then as there's been plenty of no loss glitches on consoles online modes over the years. They had to cancel a weekend league last year and removed people from the leaderboards because of a no loss glitch iirc.

The previous year we had about 2 weeks where you won every online draft you entered because as soon as anyone went 1-0 up or down they DC'd to either get the win or start over again.

My friend, you are talking sense, but you won't get anywhere.

I've posted about this on Reddit, on here, on Twitter, spoken to EA support, and gotten absolutely nowhere.

I've been saying this since the second weekend after the game came out, when I had to play the equivalent of 44 matches to finish my 30 FUT Champs games, because players were scoring, clearly requesting a pause, then quitting. Or conceding a goal, requesting a pause, then quitting. It's fun to play hard for 80 minutes, score a goal in the 81st, then watch as all records of the match are wiped out before your eyes as if it never happened. Oh, apart from the loss of contracts and fitness of course, which deplete correctly.

When I was winning, the game would just be wiped from the record books. When I was losing, I'd get the loss, even though I hadn't DC'd.

I even switched platforms from Xbox One to PlayStation 4 to get away from it. It happens less on PS4, but it still happens. I've had it happen three times this week in Division Rivals. Each time, I've taken the lead, the opponent has disconnected, then I just get thrown back to the Division Rivals menu, with no skill point boost, and no DR points.

And all I've gotten from EA and everyone else is "it's your connection" (it is not) or "but if they quit they get the loss" and nobody seems to think...hey...why would someone quit when they were winning, if they didn't get the win? What would be the point of that? I had one guy do it after he scored in the 88th minute and I'd had two shots on goal in the entire match. There's no way I was going to equalise...but he no-loss glitched me anyway.

There are videos that show you how to do no-loss glitches in FIFA 19. There is a post in this very thread that tells you how to do it. Yet people still sit there and go "BUT NO THE OTHER GUY LOSES" as if the glitch didn't exist for 90% of FIFA 18's lifespan until EA finally admitted it and fixed it when the game was already dead in the water.

Are you new to FIFA?

Im not new to fifa. I play fifa since 98, i just havent played fut since 15
  • Don222311
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Fifa 19 love cheaters.. GO on YouTube and Learn to disconect to win.. Is easy and no play
  • Don222311
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Best fifa

Are you new to FIFA?

There is glitches a month back u could back of games by pressing home and it didn't take any rival points but that's been fixed