Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

R.leao objective still up?

Grown93
3870 posts National Call-Up
How hard is the SM atm? i was looking to get him for an RTG, but if im not wrong, need 14 wins right?
i dont have the game yet and doubt the trial is enough :/

Comments

• murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dont bother
  • Grown93
    murazorr wrote: »
    Dont bother

he is bad IG?

i dont have many coins and im trying via upgrades get a special card to do an RTG, but 0, nada. :D like always..
  • Andy99TradeZ
    15154 posts World Class
    Around til Friday 6pm gmt
  • ha032742
    36292 posts Moderator
  • Nen
    4529 posts Moderator
    If you can face the 4 hour grind, he is worth it.

• RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nen wrote: »

I did it in about 2 hours, good thing is that people rage quit when getting dominated so if you above average player it’ll be much quicker.

GL! I haven’t tried him so don’t know if he’s worth it, still good for a sbc fodder though
  • ha032742
    36292 posts Moderator

I did it in about 2 hours, good thing is that people rage quit when getting dominated so if you above average player it’ll be much quicker.

GL! I haven’t tried him so don’t know if he’s worth it, still good for a sbc fodder though

Nen’s a silver 1 player at best though.
  • Grown93

Well, its not for me :D

• GTaylor
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's very very good, especially if you haven't got shed loads of coins to spend on a decent striker.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    GTaylor wrote: »
    He's very very good, especially if you haven't got shed loads of coins to spend on a decent striker.
    Agreed, he clicks for me, way better than ibra.
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1141 posts Play-Off Hero

Literally cannot get on with ibra at all, he's being dropped for pepe as he was unbelievable en-route to completing the objective.

Honourable mention to memphis, was really impressed with him. Will be eyeing him up come TOTS

Found it quite fun to use different players, had toty neymar loan still, ndombele FS and that maxim guy I think his name was lol

• Thunder001
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It was actually quicker than the Martinez challenge as people just quit after going a goal down.
  • o0OainavO0o

Literally cannot get on with ibra at all, he's being dropped for pepe as he was unbelievable en-route to completing the objective.

Honourable mention to memphis, was really impressed with him. Will be eyeing him up come TOTS

Found it quite fun to use different players, had toty neymar loan still, ndombele FS and that maxim guy I think his name was lol

Same, I got a red 86 Pepe for wl rewards and he is amazing, I have a untradeable 2if mahrez but Pepe has taken over his spot in the first team.
  • Ulook92
    14601 posts Has That Special Something
    Memphis has been terrible for me. Done 7/14 games.
  • o0OainavO0o
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Memphis has been terrible for me. Done 7/14 games.

Weird because his nif was amazing in the leao tournament but sif Pepe was the main main and he stayed rm/rw.