NEW SHOT TYPE THAT LETS YOU SCORE 1V1s

AA1020
59 posts Park Captain

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    1388 posts Professional
    Why not just chip? If its 1v1 run diagonal across box, keeper rushes because thats how keeper ai works, then chip into far post
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    Why not just chip? If its 1v1 run diagonal across box, keeper rushes because thats how keeper ai works, then chip into far post

look im just saying what if he catches the chip
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    its game over then
  • BlitzersNL
    24092 posts Club Captain
    What about finding a way to score by yourself?
  • Safk001
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    He’s just doing low drivens and finessing them with the analogue stick.
  • bigpokey24
    4786 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 23
    em this has always been , it is the driven shot .. nothing new here..this also nutmegs the goalie
  • AA1020
    59 posts Park Captain
    BlitzersNL wrote: »

This is finally a viable shot type to score 1v1s consistently. If you get yourself into 1v1 positions YOU DESERVE to score none of this 360 timed finesse horse ****
  • bigpokey24
    edited January 23
    AA1020 wrote: »

This is finally a viable shot type to score 1v1s consistently. If you get yourself into 1v1 positions YOU DESERVE to score none of this 360 timed finesse horse ****

dude , there isn't a goalie in the post.... this won't go in all the time, you are pressed by the defender and the goalie saves with feet
  • Wattagunt
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wonder if you do low drivens this way they are any better
  • AA1020
    59 posts Park Captain
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

dude , there isn't a goalie in the post.... this won't go in all the time, you are pressed by the defender and the goalie saves with feet

I have tried this new shot type in a few games and clearly noticed the difference
  • BSDShoes
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's not really new, I figured this out months ago, the defense crowding up in the box often blocks those though. I haven't seen gameplay of that being used consistently successful yet since the PC patch dropped.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 23
    Lol it’s very easy to score 1v1 loads of different ways
    How pathetic has some people in this game got when they need to turn to utube to figure out how to score from 8 yds out
    Maybe if people weren’t double tapping every single ducking shot from outside the box for last 4 months they would actually realise how easy it is to actually score from inside the box and infact there is actually more than one way to shoot other than finesse
  • Recoba
    3573 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 23
    Regular power shots go in.
  • AA1020
    59 posts Park Captain
    You guys are missing the point tbh. There is more rng in scoring 1v1s than in outside the box timed finishing which shouldn't be the case at all. This shot type removes a lot of the rng in 1v1s
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    I never knew this... F**k... This is good!!! Will try once home from work.. Looks insane
  • FCBlunt
    1860 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugh..

Here we go again.
  • bigpokey24
    99% of my goals are 1v1
  • Waldog94
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really dont get why people complain about 1v1 i hardly ever miss them and if i do its my fault
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    Really dont get why people complain about 1v1 i hardly ever miss them and if i do its my fault

Can’t score them for sh**
  • Williejno1
    edited January 23
    You guys are missing the point tbh. There is more rng in scoring 1v1s than in outside the box timed finishing which shouldn't be the case at all. This shot type removes a lot of the rng in 1v1s

Not missing the point that shot has been around for ages it’s definitely nothing new and it definitely doesn’t let u score 1v1 as your title states lol
    It’s basically the same in game as any other shot were if the computer says no then it simply gets saved or goes wide
    There is loads of different shots available at your disposal this year and idiots to wrapped up in double tapping from outside the box just never bothered to learn because it required some kind of effort
  • AA1020
    59 posts Park Captain
    Idk people need to try this and come up with their own conclusion. Imo this shot type is broken in 1v1 scenerios which I think is fine since 1v1 SHOULD be broken.
  • Williejno1
    Idk people need to try this and come up with their own conclusion. Imo this shot type is broken in 1v1 scenerios which I think is fine since 1v1 SHOULD be broken.

M8 I’ve seen enough finesse shots this year to last me a lifetime
  • JamesH
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Low drivens is used by most ST in real life don't get why the nerf it so much better than stupid timed
  • Liamooo
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    Doesn’t matter if you aim on target or not, if you watch replays you can see some shots go no where near where you’ve aimed. RNG at its finest
  • Williejno1
    JamesH wrote: »
    Low drivens is used by most ST in real life don't get why the nerf it so much better than stupid timed
    They are not nerfed they are still very effective they are just slightly harder to hit were last year they were so easy to do by guess what double tapping shoot (the irony lol)
    Last years low driven the gk was absolutely powerless to do anything that is what they have changed now they can actually save the odd one.
    if aimed correctly they still go in most of time in 1v1 situations

• BombSquadPuppy
    1388 posts Professional
    Fab wrote: »

look im just saying what if he catches the chip

If the keeper catches the chip, it wasnt shot on time or chipped hard enough