How to do low driven finesse

RoosGianni
3207 posts National Call-Up
Just seen this on Twitter, apparently it’s a thing since the start of Fifa? Never knew it was possible this year. It’s a great mechanic to score 1v1’s consistently like last year.

Haven’t seen it in the pro scene either, so maybe this could be useful for you guys as well.

Comments

• Porsgaard85
    912 posts Professional
    i do it al lot in 1vs1. i find it very effective
  • RoosGianni

It looks very effective, but I haven’t seen anyone use it this year.
  • Empyrium7
    2659 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've seen it on Reddit two days ago and I forgot to try it. Thanks for the reminder
  • Porsgaard85
    912 posts Professional
    RoosGianni wrote: »

but the l1/r1 low driven is very good itself in 1vs1.
  • RoosGianni
    edited January 23
    RoosGianni wrote: »

but the l1/r1 low driven is very good itself in 1vs1.

I use the low driven myself, but it’s not as consistent for me. I have to time it green if I want to use it.

• Delboy13710
    4674 posts National Call-Up
    I use low driven a lot r2/l1
    Super handy for 1 v 1 when they move there keeper find near post seem to be more effective then across goal when shooting
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Thanks a lot OP!

Scored so many goals in FIFA 17 and FIFA 18 using this exact shot type. It looks to be a little less reliable but thankfully there's finally gonna be a way to score 1v1 chances in this game. So frustrated with rushing GKs getting their hands to every single 1v1 chance, this'll be a great way to just slide it under them as they onrush to the ball.
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    I was trying this today and it's just as inconsistent as normal low driven. Which is so bs. This is supposed to be the most accurate shot but it seems like it's the least accurate of all possible shots you can do in Fifa this year. Even green times shots go wide or straight to the keeper 50% of the time.

1v1 is easy to score with normal finesse anyway unless they move the keeper and this would be exactly the same for low driven finesse if it worked like it should.