Broken?

9dal39
222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Why do we do it to ourselves with this game honestly... like is it too much to ask for a working game?

Anybody else experiencing when you change players in formations for some reason for no reason at all your cdm will be playing in your st spot or players in random spots? Even when you pause and then see this players arent in those incorrect areas its just the game not working? Over and over iv lost games due to lerma playing uptop or hazard deciding to be a CB? like what the hell?

And anybody not able to apply consumables sometimes like fitness so you have to exit FUT go back in to apply it? What the heck!

And god dont even get me started on those OP perfectly green timed finesse 'people' come up against 1 in every 4 and its the most frustrating thing in the world!

MILD RANT OVER feel no better 😅

Comments

• Scutch
    11151 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 23
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. I'd say around 90% of goals I conceded this WL just gone were finesse shots. No word of a lie.
    4. See 1 and 2.
    5. See 5.
  • DarthGrowler
    14554 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. I'd say around 90% of goals I conceded this WL just gone were finesse shots. No word of a lie.
    4. See 1 and 2.
    5. See 5.

Only 90%?
  • Scutch
    11151 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    4. See 1 and 2.
    5. See 5.

Only 90%?

May have been 92% thinking about it. As I conceded a lot of goals.