NIF CR7 still elite?

TTAZ
1842 posts Play-Off Hero
I know he was considered to be by far the best striker in the game a few months ago, but Is he still elite with all these new cards coming into the game such as the future cards and Ibra? Big upgrade to ibra? Trying to decide what my next purchase should be

Comments

• Scutch
    9830 posts Has That Special Something
    Always will be.
  • Cantona84
    7496 posts League Winner
    Probably still the best striker outside a handful of cards.
  • RascalinHere7
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scutch wrote: »
    Always will be.

• Muzza11
    7841 posts League Winner
    Effective but the most boring card ever. Never use him TOTY, his NIF will never be the same again.
  • Mutu10gol
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Always will be.
    Always will be.

• DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Effective but the most boring card ever. Never use him TOTY, his NIF will never be the same again.

100%

I’m so bored using his card lol
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    DadBod wrote: »

100%

What makes him boring exactly? See so many people that say this and I’m genuinely curious
  • hjdjydyufu
    7375 posts League Winner
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

100%

What makes him boring exactly? See so many people that say this and I’m genuinely curious

I dont know I dont get it.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7375 posts League Winner
    Not sure how scoring tons of goals and winning can be boring but okie dokie.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7375 posts League Winner
    edited January 23
    635571d2074b9e95c4563763ebbc7159.png
  • ne0_phr34k
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

100%

His good at shooting and heading... If you're a player who likes to dribble his not the most reliable, even though his got 5* skills a little nudge in the back his off balance.

When I had him I was just looking for him to be open, pass it to him and just shoot. Replaced him for baby Eusebio and I've had more fun with him. I can dribble and beat a couple players and do other things with him than just pass and shoot.

If all you care about is winning though, CR7 will win you games that sometimes you don't deserve. He could go quiet all game then out of the nowhere bang!!! :D
  • Edu
    6403 posts Big Money Move
    Sure he is.
  • RoosGianni
    3199 posts National Call-Up
    He’s one of the best strikers till TOTS. His combination of pace, dribbling and physical is quite unique.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    ne0_phr34k wrote: »

100%

His good at shooting and heading... If you're a player who likes to dribble his not the most reliable, even though his got 5* skills a little nudge in the back his off balance.

When I had him I was just looking for him to be open, pass it to him and just shoot. Replaced him for baby Eusebio and I've had more fun with him. I can dribble and beat a couple players and do other things with him than just pass and shoot.

If all you care about is winning though, CR7 will win you games that sometimes you don't deserve. He could go quiet all game then out of the nowhere bang!!! :D

Sounds just like Ibra then lol but with more pace and stamina. Low balance can really be a pain
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero

100%

That’s pretty much what I do in general. I play 41212-2 and ping pong it around with a lot of triangles and 1-2s. I suck at dribbling. But ibra is missing that pace for through balls down the line like my TOTY mbappe has
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    I dont know if im the only one. But i cant outpace anyone using ronaldo, i cant drible with ronaldo. But i still score a lot from corners, crosses, inside the box shots.
  • DonovanFan
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TTAZ wrote: »
    I know he was considered to be by far the best striker in the game a few months ago, but Is he still elite with all these new cards coming into the game such as the future cards and Ibra? Big upgrade to ibra? Trying to decide what my next purchase should be

Of course one of the best in the Game and yes better than fb ibra I run them up front together
  • DonovanFan

100%

Sounds just like Ibra then lol but with more pace and stamina. Low balance can really be a pain

100%

He is nothing like ibra very different
  • ccooaattssyy
    5721 posts Big Money Move
    His TOTY missed loads of sitters for me >:)
  • DonovanFan
    A guy complaining about Toty cr7 these forums are s real laugh sometimes
  • The_Mercillus
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you had TOTY Mbappe and neymar - ibra in the club.. would you spend 2.2 mil on cr7 or toty kdb

Or somebody else.. I’m in this quandary ;)

Have base defence with Ramos varane courtois.. vieira 88 and nif pogba in midfield

Thinking of playing 4222

Ibra as one of the strikers neymar and mbappe as wide cams... to strengthen my team I am stuck between

Nif cr7 / toty KDB / toty Kante
  • Koolfashion
    2533 posts Fans' Favourite
    Beast, but boring beast.