I feel perfectly safe going for to the toilet while the game is going

1
Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
edited January 2019
I dont know about you but I dont stress out if I am not back in 30 seconds anymore. I know my boys will do their job and defend properly while I am gone. Worst case scenario I concede a corner!

I had to open for the take out yesterday and then needed to take a long ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Both times when I returned I saw my opponent struggling in front of my penalty area trying to do something

I was proud of my boys for holding the line . I saw Varane making last ditch blocks while VVD was covering the through ball! The minute I picked the controller and switched to them my opponent almost scored.. Big mistake I should have waited out the attack just observing their great play

Marvelous work , boys!

Comments

  • SinkXI
    941 posts Professional
    I played someone at the weekend who quite clearly wasn’t playing, and I actually found it more difficult than if he was. During one period it took me 5 tackles to get the ball. Against someone who didn’t have his hands on the control. It kept bouncing crazily onto his next player until I finally got it 5 tackles later 😂😂
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    @SinkXI

    Last 10 times I cant score a goal when opponent stop playing.. its really frustrating.. I went 3:0 up and he put the controller down... Took me 20 ingame minutes to score a goal and it was a long range finesse..

    I had 3 corners did 3 fouls to get the ball back.. Lost my nerves

    Always the same story. If he drop controllers he actually is a better defender then he was before..

    Usually when they see how I struggle they get encouraged and start playing again :smile:
  • SinkXI
    941 posts Professional
    Toshevv wrote: »
    @SinkXI

    Last 10 times I cant score a goal when opponent stop playing.. its really frustrating.. I went 3:0 up and he put the controller down... Took me 20 ingame minutes to score a goal and it was a long range finesse..

    I had 3 corners did 3 fouls to get the ball back.. Lost my nerves

    Always the same story. If he drop controllers he actually is a better defender then he was before..

    Usually when they see how I struggle they get encouraged and start playing again :smile:

    Sounds all too familiar that does mate 😂 absolutely ridiculous
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Exactly,what a joke game. Was 0-0 my opponent didnt play because of reason so i was Like "nice, i score quickly goals and free win" . How naive i been....

    4-5 tackles doesnt enough to take the ball,I take it gonna bounce to another player so im trying again. When finally after 10 ingame minutes i have it WITHOUT TACKLES,just run into him im going to score. No,no,no. Amazing interceptions everywhere,all shots are blocked and 1v1 covered by keeper. So only way to score is long time timed finesse.

    And this is the reason why People are spamming timed finesse. Problem is not there,problem is AI defending and unreal 1v1 saves from keepers
  • Alemas_2012
    18004 posts World Class
    You know the AI has way too much control when the opponent drops the controller and you still struggle to score.
    Really is a joke.
  • CR7BRUH
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    Thread of the day GG
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    :joy:

  • OZero
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    I tried. Opponent easily score 6 afterwards.

    Sorry, you are telling lies.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    OZero wrote: »
    I tried. Opponent easily score 6 afterwards.

    Sorry, you are telling lies.

    I dont believe this .. Only way he can score is if he got lucky and broke down ur defence by a longshot. Then its easy from kick off cuz thats the only time your defenders do not work straight after kick off to even the game out




  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Exactly,what a joke game. Was 0-0 my opponent didnt play because of reason so i was Like "nice, i score quickly goals and free win" . How naive i been....

    4-5 tackles doesnt enough to take the ball,I take it gonna bounce to another player so im trying again. When finally after 10 ingame minutes i have it WITHOUT TACKLES,just run into him im going to score. No,no,no. Amazing interceptions everywhere,all shots are blocked and 1v1 covered by keeper. So only way to score is long time timed finesse.

    And this is the reason why People are spamming timed finesse. Problem is not there,problem is AI defending and unreal 1v1 saves from keepers

    @JURITO1000

    not only this but the AI defending is actually turning around and guarding the ball like he is holding LT..

    many many times when I am leading 4/5-0 and I want to give my opponent a goal to learn some finishing he can never take the ball back from my defender when I stop playing

    It takes many tries for him to steal it usually it results into a foul for me
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great post... need a bit of humour around here!
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t even bother touching my defence any more. My AI defence will sprint, tackle and block for me with no user input. What a game! I just control the keeper now. GG EA.
  • Boozad
    987 posts Professional
    Amazing how these people who don’t play don’t get kicked from the game for inactivity.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    What mode were you playing, though. If you put your controller down for so long you should have been disconnected...
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boozad wrote: »
    Amazing how these people who don’t play don’t get kicked from the game for inactivity.
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    What mode were you playing, though. If you put your controller down for so long you should have been disconnected...

    As long as you plonk the controller down on a table, and make sure the joystick is wedged up it will class as being active.

    Have had to do it when answering the door for a parcel. Came back to my defenders being the best I have ever seen them play.
  • robertson
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    What mode were you playing, though. If you put your controller down for so long you should have been disconnected...

    All you have to do is put the controller against something before you leave and one of your players will run around in circles
  • OZero
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Toshevv wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »
    I tried. Opponent easily score 6 afterwards.

    Sorry, you are telling lies.

    I dont believe this .. Only way he can score is if he got lucky and broke down ur defence by a longshot. Then its easy from kick off cuz thats the only time your defenders do not work straight after kick off to even the game out




    Do you know AI won’t make tackle unless opponent run straight into them?
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did that once while being 5-0 ahead and it kicked me out due inactivity, lol
  • Supermario911
    1683 posts Play-Off Hero
    LOL good post
  • FifaProDK
    1016 posts Professional
    But if your opponent would let go of thr right trigger he would be banging in goals!

    See what people don't understand is that ai only kicks in when you sprint.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Some of you guys have absolute zero sense of humor :smile:

    Anyway the AI Defending is soo op right now that with "slight" adjustments (holding RB ) you play great defence

    Also if your opponent drops controller I should be able to sprint around him and score whatever I want?

    If you play street fighter do you see your opponent hitting you ocassional if you go on "offense". I play from time to time UFC 3? I have to press block to defend and time it? I dont see my player putting his hands up on his own and stuffing take downs on his own ?

    I remember when I played Starcraft 2 when I sent my army on a move to somewhere if they get attacked they dont grown mind on their own and fight back...

    Defending was a science in FIFA> In fact that was the skill I was most proud of in the past . Now the fact I manual defend puts me in disadvantage
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Blarix wrote: »
    :joy:

  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    I'm not sure how accurate this is.

    When we had the recent fut swaps online friendly challenge, my friend and I (who are both G1 players) played 3 games where we both put controllers down to score a goal each at the start (for the objective) and it was incredibly easy, run (note, not sprint) to edge of box and shoot with a standard power shot in my case.

  • Liamooo
    1086 posts Professional
    Boozad wrote: »
    Amazing how these people who don’t play don’t get kicked from the game for inactivity.

    3 own goals and you forefit the game though 😂
  • Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm not sure how accurate this is.

    When we had the recent fut swaps online friendly challenge, my friend and I (who are both G1 players) played 3 games where we both put controllers down to score a goal each at the start (for the objective) and it was incredibly easy, run (note, not sprint) to edge of box and shoot with a standard power shot in my case.

    Agree, its not just AI defending on its own.

    Its using certain combinations of pressing either via quick tactics or the D Pad that cause really effective AI defending, otherwise its pretty easy to break down.
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s absolutely right. If you’re 3-0 up against someone, you could easily put the controller down in say the 80th minute and I guarantee your opponent won’t be able to score more than 2 goals, much more likely he won’t be able to score at all.

    I did this against a guy who dabbed against me, and I bought it back to 4-1. Put controller down in the 70th minute and he only scored one goal. Did put ultra defensive on though
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure I’d risk a number 2
  • Empyrium7
    3751 posts National Call-Up
    @Toshev good post 👍🏻
    Sad but true. Not touching your defense most of the time is better than controlling them.
  • QceCapo
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Boozad wrote: »
    Amazing how these people who don’t play don’t get kicked from the game for inactivity.

    that's what I was thinking.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    If someone doesnt touch their defense, just left stick walk up through the box. The ai will track you, you can see the anim wind up for their tackles too, so feel free to leave the controller. Lol

    If team pressure, L1 pass, lob ball and boom golaso.
Sign In or Register to comment.