Please tell me they killed timed finesse

AA1020
59 posts Park Captain
Please tell me that cancer mechanic is significantly worse now...

Comments

• SPN1987
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    AA1020 wrote: »
    Please tell me that cancer mechanic is significantly worse now...

It seems to be all about hitting it in the green now. That goes to show how they completely missed the point to me. :s :s
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    It will be just as op as before. Have you seen the previous patch history?
  • TheTormentor07
    1105 posts Professional
    Nope, had 3 scored against me in my second post update game, one was a first time facing away from goal nonsense one as well.
    Don't think EA could patch a hole in a t-shirt let alone this game.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nope, had 3 scored against me in my second post update game, one was a first time facing away from goal nonsense one as well.

I don't know why people actually think the patch will make a difference. It never really does.
  • TheTormentor07
    1105 posts Professional
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

I don't know why people actually think the patch will make a difference. It never really does.

Couldn't agree more, seems more of a placebo effect to me, lots of word in the patch notes, to make you think they won't work as well, but we know different.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Couldn't agree more, seems more of a placebo effect to me, lots of word in the patch notes, to make you think they won't work as well, but we know different.

I haven't even read the patch notes as I know they will just be lies anyway. Sure apparently they patched AI defending a few patches ago :D :D
  • TheTormentor07
    1105 posts Professional

I haven't even read the patch notes as I know they will just be lies anyway. Sure apparently they patched AI defending a few patches ago :D :D

What do you mean, they absolutely fixed AI defending, read the notes, believe the words, let them fill your soul and wash over you like a warm summers breeze.

Then play a match and get beat 1-0 by some moron on 1 depth only controlling his GK and spamming long balls, see FIXED :D :D
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1187 posts Professional
    I scored the best red timed finish ever today. Nothings changed
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

What do you mean, they absolutely fixed AI defending, read the notes, believe the words, let them fill your soul and wash over you like a warm summers breeze.

Then play a match and get beat 1-0 by some moron on 1 depth only controlling his GK and spamming long balls, see FIXED :D :D

Exactly mate it's all a placebo effect. People are already saying oh they have nerfed this so much but I'm fairly confident when the update hits console we will notice little to no difference.
  • SPN1987
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite

Apparently It's all about hitting it in the greens now. Instead of shooting being affected by pressure, space, position and accuracy. EA seems to have no common sense whatsoever.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Won’t be long until patch gets exposed on iTunes if it is a mess
    I really hope they have nerfed the life out of it