Just packed duplicate untradeable FS Calabria

IAIK7
1541 posts Play-Off Hero
Apart from discarding him, is there any other option to keep him in my club?

Comments

  • SPAMPEBS
    3878 posts National Call-Up
    Nepenthez has a video on how to get duplicates onto your transfer list for storage. Go watch it.
  • Hamz
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    try putting him in a SBC
  • IAIK7
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    Nepenthez has a video on how to get duplicates onto your transfer list for storage. Go watch it.

    Do you know whether this could this result in a ban?
  • IAIK7
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hamz wrote: »
    try putting him in a SBC

    If the tradepile glitch is an offence then I guess that's my only other option.
  • Bags
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    Nepenthez has a video on how to get duplicates onto your transfer list for storage. Go watch it.

    Do you know whether this could this result in a ban?

    i cant believe it would but since it won't even be classed as an IF, all you have is 88 SBC fodder which is about 40k. Just to warn you, the method requires to to buy him off the transfer market. Since he's not too expensive its probably worth it
  • Zambo9
    4599 posts National Call-Up
    They won't ban you lol, it works btw, I've done it last week with untradeable Ter Stegen
  • Kingkay
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    Won’t be a ban they haven’t even fixed it yet and it’s been months
  • Fletch
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    Mate the only offense that can get you banned is selling Silver players at max BIN
  • Bags
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Won’t be a ban they haven’t even fixed it yet and it’s been months

    and if they did ban him I am sure he could direct them to youtube. Can't see them banning Nepenthez cos he's probably responsible for half to the fp bought
  • IAIK7
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks guys for the input. I'm going to try out the method. Would've seemed a big waste to discard an 88 rated player.
Sign In or Register to comment.