Improve my team with 2.5m

Dalebert
572 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have just under 3M but I'm buying FS TAA when he drops a bit more.

The positions I think need upgraded most are the wide CAMS - I'm thinking Prime Socrates and Messi.

Thoughts?

The whole team is untradeable and I'm on PS4.

jh4oye.jpg

Comments

• Dalebert wrote: »
    I have just under 3M but I'm buying FS TAA when he drops a bit more.

The positions I think need upgraded most are the wide CAMS - I'm thinking Prime Socrates and Messi.

Thoughts?

The whole team is untradeable and I'm on PS4.

jh4oye.jpg

Prime Crespo worth the 500k more?

Nice team tho. I’ve heard really good things about baby del p
  • Clanceypants
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 22
    I'd change to De Gea, whichever version. If you want to upgrade CAMs I highly recommend Prime Emilio Butragueno. I have that same Mkhitaryan on the bench and often bring him on around the 65th minute. I hope Arsenal do well in the Europa League!
  • Dalebert
    I had tradeable prime Crespo and he was bossing it so was an easy decision to do his SBC. Haven't tried his other versions.

Del Piero is one I've been looking at. Thanks
  • Dalebert
    I'd change to De Gea, whichever version

I used DDG for a few games previously and he was rubbish, but you're right he's the obvious choice and I should give him another go!
  • IAIK7
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    De Gea + future star TAA are obvious upgrades
  • Dalebert
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    De Gea + future star TAA are obvious upgrades

DDG added to my shopping list
  • Clanceypants
    Dalebert wrote: »

I used DDG for a few games previously and he was rubbish, but you're right he's the obvious choice and I should give him another go!

I'm surprised. I have now changed to Courtois for Chem reasons but DDG was great for me. I can't remember which chem style I used but I do have to say the only time I noticed a difference was when he didn't have 10 chem.

• Dalebert
    Dalebert wrote: »

I'm surprised. I have now changed to Courtois for Chem reasons but DDG was great for me. I can't remember which chem style I used but I do have to say the only time I noticed a difference was when he didn't have 10 chem.

Was thinking basic chem? Can't remember what I had on him previously, hopefully he's better this time around...
  • Dalebert
    Would I be better keeping one of my current wide CAMs and getting an 'elite' player in, such as 91 Cruyff?
  • Clanceypants
    edited January 22

I think I used wall.

• Dalebert
    I think I used wall.

Cheers - look forward to him saving every long range first time finesse shot!