A plane containing two people, including Sala, disappeared from the radar

1235

Comments

  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    No evidence for this conspiracy...what.
  • Pughy30
    25329 posts Player of the Year
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.
  • Thuq
    953 posts Semi-Pro
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    It all looks shady cus ppl like you cant quit the gossip. Just let the police & the guys in charge of the search do the theory thinking.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1362 posts Professional
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).
  • Hamz
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb
  • BorussenBernie09
    1362 posts Professional
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?
  • Kouli06
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????
  • BorussenBernie09
    1362 posts Professional
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Before jumping down the guys throat who says it looks shady, it's worth pinching this from a Cardiff forum.
    I am a supporter of Nantes. There are things that fans of Cardiff probably do not know about the transfer of Sala.

    - Sala did not want to go to Cardiff. He told the coach of Nantes not to worry, that he would stay in nantes.

    - The coach of Nantes said several times in the media that Sala would not leave.

    - Then suddenly on Monday last week, Sala went to Cardiff in the afternoon after the training. Nantes had a game on Wednesday. The coach was not told that Sala went to Cardiff.

    - When Sala came back to Nantes to play against Nimes. The coach was furious. Sala told him that he had been "blackmailed" to go to Cardiff.
    LINK IN FRENCH: https://www.20minutes.fr/sport/2431687- ... isode-sala
    Translation: "Some people do blackmail" "Who is blackmailing", says the journalist
    "Thank you good bye", reply the coach before leaving the press room.

    - Why did Sala suddenly changed his mind to go to Cardiff on Monday? Why did he keep it secret from the coach?

    - What was the blackmail about? By whom? Who was forcing Sala to go to Cardiff?

    - Then Sala goes back to Nantes on Monday this week after signing. This is bizarre because Cardiff has a game this week. The official reason is that he wanted to say goodbye to his former teammates. But he is the biggest transfer of Cardiff ever. He is a hardworking player. Why would he not go to practice instead?

    - The plane disappears. No distress signal. No cry for help even by phone.

    - The plane was just 10kms from France when it disappeared. It was flying at 700m of altitude. If the motor had stopped, the plane would have been able to fly for another 10kms. It could have gone back to the French shores.

    - The president of Nantes is a rich man from Poland. He must be around 75 years old and experienced the soviet times.
    He replied to an interview in the French TV today:
    Here is the transcript of what he said:
    http://www.sports.fr/football/ligue-1/a ... e-2373209/

    - Immediately, without being accused of anything, his first reaction is to say that he has an alibi. That he was not in Nantes.

    - When the journalist asks him if he knows anything, the president gets angry and say that no of course not he knows nothing. He is learning from it in the media and anyway Sala is not a player of Nantes anymore so why would he know anything.

    I'm a bit of an aviation buff, and a single prop at night time with the reported forecast is certainly odd from a risk assessment point of view. Either way, the presumption of the motor stopping is wrong. If the request to drop altitude was for warmer air, but the wings had iced, the plane would have stalled, lost lift and come down quick, though you'd expect a call to ATC in both scenarios.

    The pilot himself was a 61 year old former gas engineer whose experience was limited to dropping parachute jumps over airfields. He had posted on Facebook days before how his instrument reading was rusty. Hardly confidence inspiring.

    It appears to be a horrible tragedy with a host of poor decisions made. Should wreckage be recovered, we'll find out what caused it. Unfortunately for both the pilot and Sala's family, they'll never have the closure of laying them to rest which is awful. You only have to read interviews with the families of passengers from MH370 to know how false hope can affect you. Tragic.
  • Kouli06
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?

    Ahhh right.
    No the express is a legit paper.
  • Kouli06
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well they’ve stopped the search.....



  • delpieroalex
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    the guy who certified the plane airworthy should be sack and the company should be banned from flying
  • Kouli06
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    the guy who certified the plane airworthy should be sack and the company should be banned from flying

    Think it may have all been private to be fair
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    This guy had been an average striker in L1 for years, not good not bad but this season was his season, scoring lots of goals, very good each time he was on the pitch.
    Six months ago, no one would have imagined a club would pay what Cardiff just offered for him. Without this offer, for sure, he would have stayed in Nantes.
    His manager also did everything to keep him and was about to resign when Sala left the club.
    What a tragic fate.. very sad story. I am sure he would have been a great added value to Cardif. I still hope a miracle will happen...

    Why did they put him on such a shoddy plane? I read that it took 4 attempts to finally take off. After 2 tries they should have put him on another plane. Tragic.

    Tbh I wouldnt feel safe flying over ocean in a single engine, propeller plane.
    kqd5jdk.png

    When I seen something similar to this on the news I just couldn't get my head round why anyone would put themselves at unnecessary risk. Flying a plane like this over the ocean just doesn't make sense.

    The more I read about this case the more I'm starting to think there's more behind this than we all know.

    RIP to all that were aboard the plane.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1362 posts Professional
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?

    Ahhh right.
    No the express is a legit paper.

    How's the word for newspapers like Sun and Mirror? Tabloids?
  • Kouli06
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?

    Ahhh right.
    No the express is a legit paper.

    How's the word for newspapers like Sun and Mirror? Tabloids?

    The sun are going with ice.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8266041/emiliano-sala-plane-cardiff-city-crash/
  • SPN1987
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    This guy had been an average striker in L1 for years, not good not bad but this season was his season, scoring lots of goals, very good each time he was on the pitch.
    Six months ago, no one would have imagined a club would pay what Cardiff just offered for him. Without this offer, for sure, he would have stayed in Nantes.
    His manager also did everything to keep him and was about to resign when Sala left the club.
    What a tragic fate.. very sad story. I am sure he would have been a great added value to Cardif. I still hope a miracle will happen...

    Why did they put him on such a shoddy plane? I read that it took 4 attempts to finally take off. After 2 tries they should have put him on another plane. Tragic.

    Tbh I wouldnt feel safe flying over ocean in a single engine, propeller plane.
    kqd5jdk.png

    When I seen something similar to this on the news I just couldn't get my head round why anyone would put themselves at unnecessary risk. Flying a plane like this over the ocean just doesn't make sense.

    The more I read about this case the more I'm starting to think there's more behind this than we all know.

    RIP to all that were aboard the plane.

    What exactly do you know about those kind of planes? They are much safer as you claim them to be.
  • tilen11
    4889 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 24
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Before jumping down the guys throat who says it looks shady, it's worth pinching this from a Cardiff forum.
    I am a supporter of Nantes. There are things that fans of Cardiff probably do not know about the transfer of Sala.

    - Sala did not want to go to Cardiff. He told the coach of Nantes not to worry, that he would stay in nantes.

    - The coach of Nantes said several times in the media that Sala would not leave.

    - Then suddenly on Monday last week, Sala went to Cardiff in the afternoon after the training. Nantes had a game on Wednesday. The coach was not told that Sala went to Cardiff.

    - When Sala came back to Nantes to play against Nimes. The coach was furious. Sala told him that he had been "blackmailed" to go to Cardiff.
    LINK IN FRENCH: https://www.20minutes.fr/sport/2431687- ... isode-sala
    Translation: "Some people do blackmail" "Who is blackmailing", says the journalist
    "Thank you good bye", reply the coach before leaving the press room.

    - Why did Sala suddenly changed his mind to go to Cardiff on Monday? Why did he keep it secret from the coach?

    - What was the blackmail about? By whom? Who was forcing Sala to go to Cardiff?

    - Then Sala goes back to Nantes on Monday this week after signing. This is bizarre because Cardiff has a game this week. The official reason is that he wanted to say goodbye to his former teammates. But he is the biggest transfer of Cardiff ever. He is a hardworking player. Why would he not go to practice instead?

    - The plane disappears. No distress signal. No cry for help even by phone.

    - The plane was just 10kms from France when it disappeared. It was flying at 700m of altitude. If the motor had stopped, the plane would have been able to fly for another 10kms. It could have gone back to the French shores.

    - The president of Nantes is a rich man from Poland. He must be around 75 years old and experienced the soviet times.
    He replied to an interview in the French TV today:
    Here is the transcript of what he said:
    http://www.sports.fr/football/ligue-1/a ... e-2373209/

    - Immediately, without being accused of anything, his first reaction is to say that he has an alibi. That he was not in Nantes.

    - When the journalist asks him if he knows anything, the president gets angry and say that no of course not he knows nothing. He is learning from it in the media and anyway Sala is not a player of Nantes anymore so why would he know anything.

    I'm a bit of an aviation buff, and a single prop at night time with the reported forecast is certainly odd from a risk assessment point of view. Either way, the presumption of the motor stopping is wrong. If the request to drop altitude was for warmer air, but the wings had iced, the plane would have stalled, lost lift and come down quick, though you'd expect a call to ATC in both scenarios.

    The pilot himself was a 61 year old former gas engineer whose experience was limited to dropping parachute jumps over airfields. He had posted on Facebook days before how his instrument reading was rusty. Hardly confidence inspiring.

    It appears to be a horrible tragedy with a host of poor decisions made. Should wreckage be recovered, we'll find out what caused it. Unfortunately for both the pilot and Sala's family, they'll never have the closure of laying them to rest which is awful. You only have to read interviews with the families of passengers from MH370 to know how false hope can affect you. Tragic.

    I meant to post earlier that I just said its shady since a lot od people on forums, twitter said that he was around shady guys, that maybe he was put on that plane for a reason. I didnt say that this happened, it was just interesting and was an interesting read.

    Now that Ive read this,nothing makes sense for me.
  • jajce111
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 25
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Before jumping down the guys throat who says it looks shady, it's worth pinching this from a Cardiff forum.
    I am a supporter of Nantes. There are things that fans of Cardiff probably do not know about the transfer of Sala.

    - Sala did not want to go to Cardiff. He told the coach of Nantes not to worry, that he would stay in nantes.

    - The coach of Nantes said several times in the media that Sala would not leave.

    - Then suddenly on Monday last week, Sala went to Cardiff in the afternoon after the training. Nantes had a game on Wednesday. The coach was not told that Sala went to Cardiff.

    - When Sala came back to Nantes to play against Nimes. The coach was furious. Sala told him that he had been "blackmailed" to go to Cardiff.
    LINK IN FRENCH: https://www.20minutes.fr/sport/2431687- ... isode-sala
    Translation: "Some people do blackmail" "Who is blackmailing", says the journalist
    "Thank you good bye", reply the coach before leaving the press room.

    - Why did Sala suddenly changed his mind to go to Cardiff on Monday? Why did he keep it secret from the coach?

    - What was the blackmail about? By whom? Who was forcing Sala to go to Cardiff?

    - Then Sala goes back to Nantes on Monday this week after signing. This is bizarre because Cardiff has a game this week. The official reason is that he wanted to say goodbye to his former teammates. But he is the biggest transfer of Cardiff ever. He is a hardworking player. Why would he not go to practice instead?

    - The plane disappears. No distress signal. No cry for help even by phone.

    - The plane was just 10kms from France when it disappeared. It was flying at 700m of altitude. If the motor had stopped, the plane would have been able to fly for another 10kms. It could have gone back to the French shores.

    - The president of Nantes is a rich man from Poland. He must be around 75 years old and experienced the soviet times.
    He replied to an interview in the French TV today:
    Here is the transcript of what he said:
    http://www.sports.fr/football/ligue-1/a ... e-2373209/

    - Immediately, without being accused of anything, his first reaction is to say that he has an alibi. That he was not in Nantes.

    - When the journalist asks him if he knows anything, the president gets angry and say that no of course not he knows nothing. He is learning from it in the media and anyway Sala is not a player of Nantes anymore so why would he know anything.

    I'm a bit of an aviation buff, and a single prop at night time with the reported forecast is certainly odd from a risk assessment point of view. Either way, the presumption of the motor stopping is wrong. If the request to drop altitude was for warmer air, but the wings had iced, the plane would have stalled, lost lift and come down quick, though you'd expect a call to ATC in both scenarios.

    The pilot himself was a 61 year old former gas engineer whose experience was limited to dropping parachute jumps over airfields. He had posted on Facebook days before how his instrument reading was rusty. Hardly confidence inspiring.

    It appears to be a horrible tragedy with a host of poor decisions made. Should wreckage be recovered, we'll find out what caused it. Unfortunately for both the pilot and Sala's family, they'll never have the closure of laying them to rest which is awful. You only have to read interviews with the families of passengers from MH370 to know how false hope can affect you. Tragic.

    I meant to post earlier that I just said its shady since a lot od people on forums, twitter said that he was around shady guys, that maybe he was put on that plane for a reason. I didnt say that this happened, it was just interesting and was an interesting read.

    Now that Ive read this,nothing makes sense for me.

    Jesus kids grow up. There is nothing shady about it, you go to a plane and plane can crash, car can crash, ship can sink. That plane he was on flew all across the europe and it was pretty safe. (here comes triggered kids that suddenly became experts on planes...). You do know that commercial planes can crash too? He was just unlucky that his plane crashed. So stop with this conspiracy bullsh*t. It was just an accident.
  • madwullie
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?

    Ahhh right.
    No the express is a legit paper.

    How's the word for newspapers like Sun and Mirror? Tabloids?

    Yeah tabloids.
  • Kouli06
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    madwullie wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?

    Ahhh right.
    No the express is a legit paper.

    How's the word for newspapers like Sun and Mirror? Tabloids?

    Yeah tabloids.

    The sun are going after the pilot now 🤦🏻‍♂️

    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8273842/emiliano-sala-plane-crash-investigators-legal-pilot-licence/amp/
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    madwullie wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?

    Ahhh right.
    No the express is a legit paper.

    How's the word for newspapers like Sun and Mirror? Tabloids?

    Yeah tabloids.

    The sun are going after the pilot now 🤦🏻‍♂️

    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8273842/emiliano-sala-plane-crash-investigators-legal-pilot-licence/amp/

    The Sun and express should be banned. They are a disgrace. Anyone who buys these papers and believes the absolute garbage that they print needs their heads examined.
  • SuperKMx
    462 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?

    Ahhh right.
    No the express is a legit paper.

    Good lord, no it isn't. It's as bad as the Daily Mail.
  • Ishibum
    12139 posts Has That Special Something
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?

    Ahhh right.
    No the express is a legit paper.

    It's many things but "legit" isn't one of them.
  • Kouli06
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Hamz wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    How he came across McKay idk, I assume his own agent should arrange him transportation not a 3rd person. Everything looks so shady tbh.

    Is starting to look very strange to say the least 😔

    Its like someone wanted him dead. These are just our thoughts about a conspiracy but fact is everything is just disturbing and illogical.

    Still hope the guy is found along with the crew.

    The hell are you talking about what's the conspiracy here?. An old garbage plane which shouldn't have been used crashes during flight, definitely the illuminati.

    His ex-girlfriend posted something about Mafia involvement on Instagram (https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076595/Emiliano-Sala-girlfriend-mafia-plane-disappearance).

    dumb **** dumb

    I'm not from UK, is express yellow press?

    Yellow press????

    Same like Sun and Mirror?

    Ahhh right.
    No the express is a legit paper.

    It's many things but "legit" isn't one of them.

    1000x more legit than the sun 😂
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    This guy had been an average striker in L1 for years, not good not bad but this season was his season, scoring lots of goals, very good each time he was on the pitch.
    Six months ago, no one would have imagined a club would pay what Cardiff just offered for him. Without this offer, for sure, he would have stayed in Nantes.
    His manager also did everything to keep him and was about to resign when Sala left the club.
    What a tragic fate.. very sad story. I am sure he would have been a great added value to Cardif. I still hope a miracle will happen...

    Why did they put him on such a shoddy plane? I read that it took 4 attempts to finally take off. After 2 tries they should have put him on another plane. Tragic.

    Tbh I wouldnt feel safe flying over ocean in a single engine, propeller plane.
    kqd5jdk.png

    When I seen something similar to this on the news I just couldn't get my head round why anyone would put themselves at unnecessary risk. Flying a plane like this over the ocean just doesn't make sense.

    The more I read about this case the more I'm starting to think there's more behind this than we all know.

    RIP to all that were aboard the plane.

    What exactly do you know about those kind of planes? They are much safer as you claim them to be.

    Don't know alot about them tbh apart from what I've heard on the news. But flying a single propeller engine plane over the ocean at night in bad weather conditions is putting yourself at risk.
  • tilen11
    4889 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 8
    Body was identified as Sala and his family can finally bury him. May he rest in peace.
    Hope they find the pilot soon also so that he can be put to rest.
  • WryLucky
    1435 posts Professional
    edited February 8
    The people in charge of the official search need to be fired, shouldn't have needed to come to a unofficial one. But I'm glad that he was at least found.
Sign In or Register to comment.