A plane containing two people, including Sala, disappeared from the radar

Comments

• Kouli06
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    There was a similar one a few years ago where the cabin air failed so basically the plane flew in a straight line until it ran out of fuel and came down. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s something similar.

Cabin air shouldn't have been at issue even at 5000ft. Electrical failure perhaps. No news doesn't mean bad news, always space for some hope

No news is good news I say so far.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Thoughts with him and his family friends and all those involved.

Have to say some of the comments on here, particularly the ones talking about his price are a disgrace. I’ve noticed the mods have done a good job of removing some of the ones that were posted earlier.

Hope all are found safe and well.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    This isn't good news at all. Hope everyone is safe.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    The search has been called off for the day and will resume at sunrise. Doesn't look good tbh thoughts with his family and everyone concerned.
  • Really isn’t looking good. This is such a tradegy, honestly devestated I never got to see him play for Cardiff. Thoughts go out to his family at this time
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13578 posts Has That Special Something
    Bluebird01 wrote: »
    Really isn’t looking good. This is such a tradegy, honestly devestated I never got to see him play for Cardiff. Thoughts go out to his family at this time

Think positive mate, hopefully he will be found
  • Djkhalid1291
    11 posts
    edited January 22
    Really isn’t looking good. This is such a tradegy, honestly devestated I never got to see him play for Cardiff. Thoughts go out to his family at this time

hate to be the bearer of bad news but if his plane did indeed crash into the water and he did in fact survive the plane crash miraculously then the search being called off is a guarantee that he won't make it til morning. Hypothermia will kick in long before then unfortunately
  • Denz
    1975 posts Fans' Favourite
    As a Cardiff fan I'm gutted by this. Never met him, never even saw him play but was looking forward to seeing what he could do.

Heartbroken for his family and friends at what should have been an exciting new chapter of his life.

Praying for a miracle.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13578 posts Has That Special Something

hate to be the bearer of bad news but if his plane did indeed crash into the water and he did in fact survive the plane crash miraculously then the search being called off is a guarantee that he won't make it til morning. Hypothermia will kick in long before then unfortunately

It's all just so sad :(
  • jajce111
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    RIP Sala.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    edited January 23
    Let's not forget about the other people onboard 😥RIP to all of them.
    Post edited by AFC_95 on
  • Liamooo
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Let's not forget about the other people onboard 😥RIP to a of them.

Crazy how planes just go missing these days. Hope something comes up must be awful for families of those affected
  • Janoe1
    7241 posts Big Money Move
    Sala sended some audio message to his friends, before the plane disappeared saying: “it looks like the plane is falling apart”. Absolutely horrible
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Sala sended some audio message to his friends, before the plane disappeared saying: “it looks like the plane is falling apart”. Absolutely horrible

Oh my 😥 that's terrible.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Liamooo wrote: »

Crazy how planes just go missing these days. Hope something comes up must be awful for families of those affected

They still don't go missing lots. But lately it's a lot more than I've ever heard of. Too many crashes for my liking.
  • Liamooo
    883 posts Semi-Pro

They still don't go missing lots. But lately it's a lot more than I've ever heard of. Too many crashes for my liking.

Yeah I could understand if it was a good 20/30 years ago but it’s happening more as technology has advanced.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Yeah I could understand if it was a good 20/30 years ago but it’s happening more as technology has advanced.

True. But we don't know what caused the plane to crash. But regardless this is so sad.
  • Liamooo
    883 posts Semi-Pro

True. But we don't know what caused the plane to crash. But regardless this is so sad.

Yeah totally and would hate to come to conclusions. Hopefully some news comes out soon to put it to rest.
  • NornIron
    11023 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 23
    Kouli06 wrote: »

Can only really be one of them at this stage
    nearly two days without contact.
  • Coedi
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sad news for fans and familly. And cardif sbc :(
  • tilen11
    4815 posts National Call-Up
    Hope he made it to the raft along with the crew. What worries me is that after 2 days nothing has been found.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1217 posts Professional
    Well done too EA they have made Sala’s max price 1,000 coins that will stop these disrespectful people trying cash in on virtual coins
  • Recoba10
    1143 posts Professional
    edited January 23
    This guy had been an average striker in L1 for years, not good not bad but this season was his season, scoring lots of goals, very good each time he was on the pitch.
    Six months ago, no one would have imagined a club would pay what Cardiff just offered for him. Without this offer, for sure, he would have stayed in Nantes.
    His manager also did everything to keep him and was about to resign when Sala left the club.
    What a tragic fate.. very sad story. I am sure he would have been a great added value to Cardif. I still hope a miracle will happen...
  • FCBlunt
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    God bless them and their families. :star:
  • Moose Factory
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    This guy had been an average striker in L1 for years, not good not bad but this season was his season, scoring lots of goals, very good each time he was on the pitch.
    Six months ago, no one would have imagined a club would pay what Cardiff just offered for him. Without this offer, for sure, he would have stayed in Nantes.
    His manager also did everything to keep him and was about to resign when Sala left the club.
    What a tragic fate.. very sad story. I am sure he would have been a great added value to Cardif. I still hope a miracle will happen...

Why did they put him on such a shoddy plane? I read that it took 4 attempts to finally take off. After 2 tries they should have put him on another plane. Tragic.