@EA_Andy: NO Futswap Player in SB this week??? Pls help...!

BorussenBernie09
1462 posts Professional
edited January 22
FS Ingame Calender is saying, there is a FUT-Swap Player in SB Rewards...obiously, there isn't!

@EA_Andy can you please tell me if this is just an error? I have 12 FUT-Swap Players now and don't wanna miss Dembele!

Comments

• BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    Bump!
  • Safehands84
    3508 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty certain they’ll be an sbc tonight and next one probably weekly objective or sbc next Tuesday
  • Pretty certain they’ll be an sbc tonight and next one probably weekly objective or sbc next Tuesday

Hope so m8
  • Mic2904
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pretty certain they’ll be an sbc tonight and next one probably weekly objective or sbc next Tuesday

Cant be weekly objective as January ends next Thursday. The pinned thread about this very topic seems to have confirmed that there will be 2 SBCs. One today and the 2nd one next Tuesday.

I dont want Dembele, but the Jumbo Pack. I have 10 right now and can't be bothered with those weekly 'Score 15 goals with a header with a tongolese player after minute 80 in a division rival win'-objectives.
  • EA_Andy
    3260 posts EA Community Manager
    We're looking into this - will let you know when I have more info.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    We're looking into this - will let you know when I have more info.

Thx Mate!
  • EA_Andy
    @BorussenBernie09 - Looks like the reward is showing. There may be some tiers where it's not visible - we're checking on that.

oh9ipc705iot.png
  • Loddar
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now it's showing but it was added belated!
  • IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 22
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @BorussenBernie09 - Looks like the reward is showing. There may be some tiers where it's not visible - we're checking on that.

oh9ipc705iot.png

Much appreciated 👍🏽
  • EA_Andy wrote: »

oh9ipc705iot.png

Ok, i just don't want to miss Dembele.
  • EA_Andy
    It doesn't seem to be showing in gold 1 but that looks like a display issue because it can't fit on the screen. You'll receive it though in that tier if you finish there.
  • omarnyc
    3609 posts National Call-Up
    Whays the lowest tier
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 22

oh9ipc705iot.png

I checked it this morning (& last night) and it was showing Australian kit. Was it added today?
    Post edited by makkan00 on
  • Ibraphonic
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    makkan00 wrote: »

oh9ipc705iot.png

I check it this morning (& last night) and it was showing Australian kit. Was it added today?

was definately only showing australia today, i looked at every tier
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    It doesn't seem to be showing in gold 1 but that looks like a display issue because it can't fit on the screen. You'll receive it though in that tier if you finish there.

I mean, i need 100% guarantee that there will be no problems with these FUT-Swap Objects. Grinded to bad for these 12 Object until now XD!