I'm sorry guy. But it felt good.

Boomba
833 posts Semi-Pro
a05071b916a9e7d2914534eaf843d6b3.png
dee65387e489055dc7ebc1df00c54770.png

First time ever getting dominated and still winning.

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12347 posts Has That Special Something
    This will upset some
  • Porsgaard85
    926 posts Professional
    if all his 11 shots were times finess from outside 30 yards. u deserved the win! if yours was decent goals :)

• gizzzzy
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    First tme ever xD? I think every 10 games there is a game like this...
  • Boomba
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    if all his 11 shots were times finess from outside 30 yards. u deserved the win! if yours was decent goals :)

Some of them were, some were corners with Ballack and Ronaldo and a few just 1v1s.
    gizzzzy wrote: »

first time I've ever been on the dominating side. Usually I'd dominate and lose but this was different.
  • gizzzzy
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Boomba wrote: »

Some of them were, some were corners with Ballack and Ronaldo and a few just 1v1s.
    gizzzzy wrote: »

first time I've ever been on the dominating side. Usually I'd dominate and lose but this was different.

haha oké, well than i guess you deserve it. gz
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 22
    I’ve had this occasionally. I was waiting for the PTB message but if the player is too good for you there’s literally nothing you can do. There’s no way out! Then suddenly you score and they start shooting from everywhere. You score again and think ‘what’s going on here?’ I can’t get the ball but I have 2 goals?! I honestly felt bad...

I honestly believe that there are a lot of people on Fifa that dont play ptb but it looks like they do becuase they are the weaker player (in that game). The result then infuriates the loser and they put two and two together and make 5.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    10/10 - would read again.
  • Rossco160715
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve had a few games like this lately. Haven’t played Fifa in a few weeks and played rivals. Absolutely dominated in division 4 and won the 3 games.

My 433(4) formation seems to struggle now as I usually have more possession however I didn’t in any of the games and in the end won each game scoring almost every shot on target. Something fishy going on.
  • SPN1987
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boomba wrote: »
    a05071b916a9e7d2914534eaf843d6b3.png
    dee65387e489055dc7ebc1df00c54770.png

First time ever getting dominated and still winning.

Stats don't mean anything. He could have taken 11 terrible shots from **** angles or randomly crossed the ball. If you scored 2 sitters you 1000% deserved that win.
  • I play plenty of games where the guy outshoots me, but takes tons of crappy ranged shots from bad angles. These stats are barely unbalanced
  • browney1888
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    its funny when i see stats of dodgy games like this i dont look at shots/goals ect

main thing i look at is he only hd 7 tackles the whole game? 7 manual tackles in 90 mins

reason u only got 3 shots of is because any time u got in his half u had AI players running into u and taking ball off u for the player
  • Boomba
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    its funny when i see stats of dodgy games like this i dont look at shots/goals ect

main thing i look at is he only hd 7 tackles the whole game? 7 manual tackles in 90 mins

reason u only got 3 shots of is because any time u got in his half u had AI players running into u and taking ball off u for the player

Honestly, I just felt he had the better players. Eden Hazard, Kante, Ronaldo, Ballack and he also had Mertens. They were all faster than my players and he felt dominant. I was just baffled he quit.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up

Sir... If I may correct... The game was even..in terms of possession, passing accuracy.... It was 58 mins game with 7&10 tackles... Even here too... Which means He did a lot better in attacking(May be OTB finnesse) but he was near the goal most times than @Boomba ... Also AI doesn’t usually get the ball off of you, it gets the players in better position... Rarely I have seen AI tackle and the ball being taken in online matches...

I believe based on stats and also what the post says... He was dominating the game but it wasn’t his day...
  • KnightRider1804
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    95% of the times I bully my opponents, 30% of those times I lose or draw! This game is a joke!
  • Roc_Xel
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 22
    NVM
  • browney1888
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Noob_FC wrote: »

Sir... If I may correct... The game was even..in terms of possession, passing accuracy.... It was 58 mins game with 7&10 tackles... Even here too... Which means He did a lot better in attacking(May be OTB finnesse) but he was near the goal most times than @Boomba ... Also AI doesn’t usually get the ball off of you, it gets the players in better position... Rarely I have seen AI tackle and the ball being taken in online matches...

I believe based on stats and also what the post says... He was dominating the game but it wasn’t his day...

sir do u think in a game of football that lasts 90 mins(15mins rl) you should only have 7/10 manual tackles?

most of my games i have a majority of the ball and 20+ manual tackles

the fact u think 7 or even 10 tackles is normal shows the state of the game with players usuing AI defending to basically run into players and take ball away

no player should be dispossesed unless u press the tackles button
  • Rsscllghn
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played a game yesterday where opponent had 2 tackles in 90 minutes. No exaggeration
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    EA decides who will win
  • Dutch3723
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 22
    Had this one in the wl, ashamed to say I won 4-3. Felt very sorry for the other guy!

http://imgur.com/T6D55LK
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    Iai
    Dutch3723 wrote: »
    Had this one in the wl, ashamed to say I won 4-3. Felt very sorry for the other guy!

http://imgur.com/T6D55LK

4 shots on target / 4 goals. That's clinical