Career mode, player rating dropping

I am currently playing the career mode as a player, I have got my player up to 91 overall, however my players rating keeps changing back to level 90, then going up again to near 91 and then dropping again after around 5 matches back to just over level 90. This is frustrating as I'm not really sure what level my player is anymore. Anyone else experiencing this with a career player? I have seen career mode mangers with this problem and am assuming it's all the same issue.

Comments

• CJD
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Same thing is happening to me, I’m stuck at 84 😩
  • CJD
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Yeah I’m stuck at 84 as well 😩
  • I'm on season 2030 or 2031 and I literally have a player DROP TO 0!! YES, ZERO!! And others went from 70 something to 55 or less...
  • Fifa 19 is now so useless. The one thing i enjoy doing in career mode is taking young players and growing them to superstars. Lately after i buy a young player his potential reducing. The growth glitch doesn’t even work anymore. I’ve been playing fifa since 99, this is rock bottom as far as i’m concerned. Disappointed! Pissed as well!! Whoever is responsible for this.. i need a word with you cause I can’t even enjoy the game i purchased for pass time anymore.