Anyone on PS3

Zaki
80 posts Park Captain
edited June 2015
I haven't got a PS4 yet but I'm looking to play one of you, I'm pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at FIFA but thought I'll give it ago... comment your Gamertag if you wanna play me.

Comments

• uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Add me - psn - uryflqk. I will log in in couple of hours to accept you,but i`m going on vacation so as soon i come back i`ll invite you for a game ;) Cheers
  • Zaki
    80 posts Park Captain
    edited June 2015
    uryflqk wrote: »
    Add me - psn - uryflqk. I will log in in couple of hours to accept you,but i`m going on vacation so as soon i come back i`ll invite you for a game ;) Cheers

Alright, I'm actually heading away for a week or so tomorrow so I'll try and catch you once I'm back. I've sent a friend request.
    Post edited by Zaki on
  • Zaki wrote: »

Alright, I'm actually heading away for a week or so tomorrow so I'll try and catch you once I'm back. My PSN is T9V6QY6J45
    Nice name :(
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    That PSN name ...
  • Darfi02
    3515 posts National Call-Up
    That PSN name ...

• Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    I wonder how you came up with that name ;)
  • thomas_PCH2014
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    Zaki wrote: »

Alright, I'm actually heading away for a week or so tomorrow so I'll try and catch you once I'm back. My PSN is T9V6QY6J45

@ha032742 @BrieMine that name tho
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    Zaki wrote: »

:trollface:
  • Busterlin
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bet your rich and account made in may??
  • ha032742
    46752 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Nice edit from OP too :D