PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #7

Comments

• Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    Can you fix the problem when you play nicely, you lose a lot of matches all of a sudden for no apparent reason

I mean in the sense of not getting booked and a player sent off in a previous match kind of way
  • Pooter
    Oh I get it, EA want ‘realism’
  • hooligan87
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    You fixed the fienness shots but why did you make all the other shots more accurate?! Who asked you?! The result-goals are also very easy to score. Again hockey account. You fix one another cripple! On purpose?! When you see that accounts games 5-4 5-6 7-7 you do not mind?! This is reason to think! It's not football anymore, so you're doing something wrong! Do you even have the logic?!
  • Deviladvent
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    it would be nice if my AI defenders could use guns or have abilities with cool downs to use . teleportation , invisibility etc .
  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2019
    Goalkeepers now are now parrying the ball like crazy resulting in rebound goals GALORE.

Not a single note about corners but I started the last 4 games 0-1 down because of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ corner goals whereas before this patch I used to concede 1 corner goal in like 15-20 matches

I did not like the changes, gonna play only when the next patch is up.
  • Pooter
    it would be nice if my AI defenders could use guns or have abilities with cool downs to use . teleportation , invisibility etc .
    Guybrush wrote: »
    Goalkeepers now are now parrying the ball like crazy resulting in rebound goals GALORE.

Not a single note about corners but I started the last 4 games 0-1 down because of **** corner goals whereas before this patch I used to concede 1 corner goal in like 15-20 matches

I did not like the changes, gonna play only when the next patch is up.

Hey, you can't talk about the faults of the game here, its about feedback only, apparently
  • Cbn
    1393 posts Professional
    Can you please address the the AI defense. For the millionth time ffs.
  • UoD
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy

Hi Andy

Just want to pass this on to you too, another updated review from a major publication on FIFA 19 stating how bad FIFA 19 (and this Frostbite engine) has become.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/26/why-i-cant-go-back-to-fifa-19-8733923/
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Just a quick reminder - these threads are intended for feedback on the pitch notes themselves rather than any other issues that you might have come across or stuff you want to feed back.

That doesn't mean you can't talk about it, but it's better left in another thread or to create a new one.
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    Please fix Europa League Anthem !!!!!
  • Raydenel
    18 posts Ball Boy
    this is total joke, another "hidden" update, now the game is even more thashy, the keeper are like inexistant, literally every shot is goal, doesnt matter if u have de gea, cech or neuer, on other side, my strikers just miss the gate while keeper not there, just an empty gate, while opponent passes 2 times on my side, and score from impossible shots, is just ridiculous, is my last year i buy this, so sick.
  • SL7777
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Raydenel wrote: »
    this is total joke, another "hidden" update...
    Yep. To me game was actually very good before the last update. Ball behavior was like something PES managed to get right (on some better past versions of their game) but FIFA could never replicate. Some players had their unique moves and felt like themselves... it was not all perfect but there was positives and I hoped it will be a step in right direction finally.
    Then this new update came out and gameplay is rubbish. Mods can say there were no gameplay changes all they want...but the game is bad atm, rubbish actually compered to the state of 5-6 days ago. Just providing feedback...

Btw I hope EA is considering different sliders for online and offline play. Trying to satisfy both with the same default sliders is not working. Easier to fix things for one group without messing the gameplay for other. If they even care for offline gamers.
  • Allexxinno
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2019
    Remove automatic defend and interception is same automatic. I never using automatic defend , only i move my defenders to cover zones. Some player using automatic defend and " system game " in same time moving players to cover zones. This is very bad :(
  • You guys need to update Josh Sargents face and Paxton Pomykal theyre regulars and they play good 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  • Cbn
    1393 posts Professional
    So no more pitch notes for recent updates? Atleast In that way no one cant say you blatantly and shamelessly lie about not to mention AI defending buffing.
  • baerentoeterR
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    Cbn wrote: »
    So no more pitch notes for recent updates? Atleast In that way no one cant say you blatantly and shamelessly lie about not to mention AI defending buffing.

Trust EA? EA is the worst amateur Company outside there. Always lies to his Customers.
  • MessiExMachina
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2019
    I would have bought this game...

...if it made progress. But it didn't.

I played the 10h trial version of FIFA 20 through Origin Access and my final conclusion is that this game is even worse than FIFA 19.

FIFA lacks substance. It's unbalanced and based on a broken foundation. Using the same-old code since FIFA 12 with changing engines from time to time. Headers are completely useless. Reactions of defenders on the wings are non-existent. Manual defending doesn't get rewarded. Players feel like being stuck in quicksand. Stamina calculation throughout a game is still not organic, that means you can run around like a headless chicken and wouldn't lose much more stamina than someone who rarely runs and picks his moments. Tested in Pro Clubs. By the way, Pro Clubs' in-game performance ratings are still broken thanks to the useless positioning penalty -- which prescribes a player's movement -- and missing evaluation keys for second assists, important passes and further in-game actions.

The only positive thing I noticed are a few simple changes in Career Mode for the fixtures, tables and goal scorers and assisters. Looks like a lot, but it isn't. If you asked me six years ago, I could have changed the needed code lines in the simsettings.ini file for you. I know that FIFA 20 kicked off with a totally broken career mode with huge errors in this certain file. The managerai.ini was broken, too, which made the AI pick weak players instead of their best XI. That was unacceptable, and I'm saying this as a not-paying customer.

It's clear that user feedback isn't desired at all, there's no other explanation for this game's years-long stagnation. Online-gaming rubber-banding is too obvious by now, too. There are too many reasons why I'm not going to buy this game anymore.

You should overthink the course you adopted. You earned enough money through criminal loot boxes. Now start making a better game from scratch. It's the only way to take the stink off yourself.
  • great
  • Alancurrie98
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 8
    Has anyone came across the issue of players being called offside when there not had this issue a few times and nothing has been done. Been in contact with EA before. Also have a video but don’t know how to attach it
    Post edited by Alancurrie98 on
  • wave4gods
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This game is a f joke !
  • shirbavikar
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just came here to say GOOD LUCK to EA Sports if they think their business will survive like this next year. LOL, @EA_Rogers. peace
  • shirbavikar
    Hahaha, look where are we now. Don't come now with the WL and Rivals game modes ever in your Fifa game. I hope you guys have learned your lessons from FIFA 19 and FIFA 20. I want names man! Who created this mental illness of WL and Rivals show yourself I just wanna talk.
  • shirbavikar
    I have not spent a single dime in Fifa 19 and 20 for packs. I which I could play drafts for free but I simply can't.

I am not pre-ordering any Fifa game ever again, this is my last year and this is your punishment for creating madness like Fifa 19 and 20.

I'll try Fifa 21 for free on my cousin's ps4 and then ill decide, but no pre-order.

You guys should be embarrassed, other gaming communities make fun you guys and the FIFA players.

If you want a lead on FIFA 21, Make a game like FIFA 09 to FIFA 16. without competitive game modes.

ps - I am not angry. (Imagine making a game this bad, you don't even enjoy winning and get angry) lol
  • shirbavikar
    Feedback for Fifa 21.

1) Gameplay

- Bring back pace meta along with manual defending without drop back 1 depth tactic with a very little heading goal abilities.

- Increase the gameplay speed. For eg :- Fifa 17 Speed

2) Game modes

- Online tournament

- Separate online Mode For objectives (open matchmaking)

- Online Divisions 10 to 1, in which division 1 is your only competitive game mode. (Without skill rating matchmaking.)

- Online draft (where a free entry is an option in which You only get a cup, no coins or packs.

3) For god’s sake please please remove rivals, FUT champs and friendlies form your game. It’s the worst inclusion ever.

If you implement these suggestions.. I swear on my damm life Fifa 21 will be the best Fifa ever!

• Bigza86
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Given the use of data centers and how that is supposed to create a more stable connection between two players...Can you please explain how some of us with GREAT internet connections lag so bad and consistently have gameplay issues?
  • shirbavikar
    In any way Fifa 21’ s pitch notes is mentioned about division rivals I am not buying Fifa 21. It’s enough torture for god sake.
  • shirbavikar
    You guys are a such geniuses you have proved when you created Fifa 19. Lol Fifa developers need help.

EA have also done a great job in past. From Fifa 12-17 but I don’t know what happened after that.
  • shirbavikar
    This is the first year, I am not even excited for FIFA 21. EA needs to know players are quitting FIFA because of their mental health, and the biggest reason for this is competitive game modes like RIVALS and FUT champs.

I still believe that EA will keep rivals and champs in FIFA 21. They haven't learned anything from the past that the game mode balance makes no sense.

Good things about FIFA 21:-

1) Headers are not Op. There's no skill in scoring headers!

2) Manual defending is decent.
    Except for the Drop Back Tactic (park the bus setting)

3) Jockey is very good.

4) FUT Draft game mode

5) SBCs

And that's it

Bad things about FIFA 20:-

1) Game modes - Rivals, Fut Champs, Friendlies.

2) The game mode balance is terrible. of Rivals, Fut Champs, Friendlies.

3) The speed of the gameplay is very very slow. Fifa 17 game speed was ideal.

4) Only players with High dribbling with 5* Skills and 5* WF are useful.

for eg:- Gold Neymar is better than R9. Coz R9 lacks dribbling.

5) 70% Objectives are stupid like assist with a defender in a competitive game mode RIVALS.

6) 12 Shots on target and still losing the match against a noob with 2 shots on target.

7) And Finally, last but not least. THE BIG ONE

Good gameplay, bad gameplay, Slow gameplay, Speed up lag.
  • baerentoeterR
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Most of the Games are controlled by EA. You cant do anything about it. Youtube is full of videos. Its sometimes not your fault and you have to admit it. This Game is pure Trash created by a trash Company.
  • MG5819
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 20
    Hey! I was just wondering why the following issues have not been addressed/added

A) Changing throw in takers - It can be annoying when the striker ends up taking them instead of the full backs. Seeing as you can change every set piece taker, it would make sense to change throw in takers. Even if it's a quick throw in function, if you don't take that option up, the full back automatically takes it.
    B] There is a glitch where my manager will be wearing the team kit on the sidelines.
    C) During manager career mode training, you cannot add sessions that are specific to improving goalkeepers - I find that odd seeing as we can do that during player career mode and there are skill games available that are catered for goalkeepers.
    Post edited by MG5819 on