PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #7

Comments

• Pooter
    1290 posts Professional
    edited February 21
    Can you fix the problem when you play nicely, you lose a lot of matches all of a sudden for no apparent reason

I mean in the sense of not getting booked and a player sent off in a previous match kind of way
  • Pooter
    1290 posts Professional
    Oh I get it, EA want ‘realism’
  • hooligan87
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    You fixed the fienness shots but why did you make all the other shots more accurate?! Who asked you?! The result-goals are also very easy to score. Again hockey account. You fix one another cripple! On purpose?! When you see that accounts games 5-4 5-6 7-7 you do not mind?! This is reason to think! It's not football anymore, so you're doing something wrong! Do you even have the logic?!
  • Deviladvent
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    it would be nice if my AI defenders could use guns or have abilities with cool downs to use . teleportation , invisibility etc .
  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 21
    Goalkeepers now are now parrying the ball like crazy resulting in rebound goals GALORE.

Not a single note about corners but I started the last 4 games 0-1 down because of **** corner goals whereas before this patch I used to concede 1 corner goal in like 15-20 matches

I did not like the changes, gonna play only when the next patch is up.
  • Pooter
    1290 posts Professional
    it would be nice if my AI defenders could use guns or have abilities with cool downs to use . teleportation , invisibility etc .
    Guybrush wrote: »
    Goalkeepers now are now parrying the ball like crazy resulting in rebound goals GALORE.

Not a single note about corners but I started the last 4 games 0-1 down because of **** corner goals whereas before this patch I used to concede 1 corner goal in like 15-20 matches

I did not like the changes, gonna play only when the next patch is up.

Hey, you can't talk about the faults of the game here, its about feedback only, apparently
  • Cbn
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can you please address the the AI defense. For the millionth time ffs.
  • UoD
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy

Hi Andy

Just want to pass this on to you too, another updated review from a major publication on FIFA 19 stating how bad FIFA 19 (and this Frostbite engine) has become.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/26/why-i-cant-go-back-to-fifa-19-8733923/
  • EA_Andy
    3148 posts EA Community Manager
    Just a quick reminder - these threads are intended for feedback on the pitch notes themselves rather than any other issues that you might have come across or stuff you want to feed back.

That doesn't mean you can't talk about it, but it's better left in another thread or to create a new one.
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    Please fix Europa League Anthem !!!!!
  • Raydenel
    17 posts Ball Boy
    this is total joke, another "hidden" update, now the game is even more thashy, the keeper are like inexistant, literally every shot is goal, doesnt matter if u have de gea, cech or neuer, on other side, my strikers just miss the gate while keeper not there, just an empty gate, while opponent passes 2 times on my side, and score from impossible shots, is just ridiculous, is my last year i buy this, so sick.
  • SL7777
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Raydenel wrote: »
    this is total joke, another "hidden" update...
    Yep. To me game was actually very good before the last update. Ball behavior was like something PES managed to get right (on some better past versions of their game) but FIFA could never replicate. Some players had their unique moves and felt like themselves... it was not all perfect but there was positives and I hoped it will be a step in right direction finally.
    Then this new update came out and gameplay is rubbish. Mods can say there were no gameplay changes all they want...but the game is bad atm, rubbish actually compered to the state of 5-6 days ago. Just providing feedback...

Btw I hope EA is considering different sliders for online and offline play. Trying to satisfy both with the same default sliders is not working. Easier to fix things for one group without messing the gameplay for other. If they even care for offline gamers.
  • Allexxinno
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 11
    Remove automatic defend and interception is same automatic. I never using automatic defend , only i move my defenders to cover zones. Some player using automatic defend and " system game " in same time moving players to cover zones. This is very bad :(