PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #7

Comments

• drmr92
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The camera settings on both stadiums are: height 0, zoom 20. On the first screenshot is how it should be(West Ham stadiums) and on the second is not good(Stamford Bridge). This problem has been present in Fifa for the last 4 or 5 years, where you can not adjust the camera setting how you want on every stadium. Please fix this.
  • Icatalin03
    51 posts Park Captain
    When do you add the UEFA Europa League? UEFA Champions League and UEFA Super Cup have their own but the Europa League does not. Please, resolve!
  • Pooter
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 25
    Hi there @EA_Andy

Had another game in squad battles where two players got injured, surely the AI is messed up here, was beating a team
    Time of both injuries 10:23 and 10:24 GMT (25/01/2019) One being a winger, the other one being a defender, and because of the latter one, the game somehow got another goal. This is so unbelievable
  • Pooter
    This is a suggestion, perhaps instead of going the long winded way of changing kits, can the developers make it possible to change kits while we are in the team selection, as in the case of the PS4 the triangle button when we have a selected squad, you know the menu where we can select squads and change custom tactics before we press the advance button (Option for PS4)
  • Can we get the gameplay fixed?

From 2nd of January until 16th of Jan I had the best FIFA gameplay since I started playing FUT 2 years ago (it was acceptable, without button delay, but when I was matched up with someone with poor connection it came back). So, 95% of my games were having decent gameplay and after 18 months of smashing controllers, monitors, doors, walls I did not have any meltdowns (I have Asperger's). However, since last week the gameplay is horrendous ... Delay, lag ... every BS you can think of ...

No, it's not my internet ... I have 2 BB connections and I get the same BS. There has to be something account related (spending or not spending real money on the game). I had the same problems in FIFA 17 and 18. On FIFA 18 I had the same problem on PS4 and Xbox ... With 4 different ISPs!

CAN WE GET THE GAMEPLAY SORTED OUT BECAUSE THIS GAME IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!
  • Pooter
    Now another player gets injured, full pair of defenders, this time on WL
  • Pooter
    Whoa!!! Got another injury on WL 15:23 GMT, and EA Andy doesn't get much
  • Pooter
    Would it be brave for EA, like Microsoft did with Windows Update 1809, and pull FIFA 20 until they have sorted all the bugs? I know its EA's big earner, but EA have to swallow some pride here
  • Mzulin3
    12 posts Ball Boy
    So a “good” defender when manually controlled should defend like an iconic player ? Sound like an argument for someone whose team is constructed of “good” players who believes it should be easy to play a team full of icons. If you choose to play with a lesser squad should it not be harder for the lesser rated team ?
  • Runkeldunk
    37 posts Park Captain
    Will the issue with players switching positions when you change tactics be addressed? When you (at least in career mode) switch from normal to defensive (for example), your midfielder switches to striker, your striker suddenly plays defense etc. It 's very annoying and happens almost every time! :-/

R
  • EA_Andy
    2401 posts EA Community Manager
    Pooter wrote: »
    Whoa!!! Got another injury on WL 15:23 GMT, and EA Andy doesn't get much

I'll certainly test it this weekend but it's not something I've really seen.

Have seen your feedback though and if this is something we start to see being reported by other players more often we'll look into it. No need to update this thread every time you get an injury - cheers.
    Runkeldunk wrote: »
    Will the issue with players switching positions when you change tactics be addressed? When you (at least in career mode) switch from normal to defensive (for example), your midfielder switches to striker, your striker suddenly plays defense etc. It 's very annoying and happens almost every time! :-/

R

We're still working on this one and looking to fix it. It's very frustrating when it happens, I know that from personal experience. No further updates at the moment but when it's fixed we'll let you know.
    drmr92 wrote: »
    The camera settings on both stadiums are: height 0, zoom 20. On the first screenshot is how it should be(West Ham stadiums) and on the second is not good(Stamford Bridge). This problem has been present in Fifa for the last 4 or 5 years, where you can not adjust the camera setting how you want on every stadium. Please fix this.

Will try and find out about this for you.
  • Runkeldunk
    37 posts Park Captain
    Appreciate the quick response, Andy.

R
  • drmr92
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @EA_Andy
    Thank you, I appreciate it.
  • Icatalin03
    51 posts Park Captain
    When do you add the UEFA Europa League? UEFA Champions League and UEFA Super Cup have their own but the Europa League does not. Please, Excuse me for writing in another language!
  • Pooter
    edited January 25
    EDIT: I didn't see your post Andy

And only when "other people start reporting this", oh my, might as well forget about this
  • Pooter
    I can't even have a match without players getting injured now, quite sad this game has come to this
  • Pooter
    Getting ("error": "500 Internal Server Error") on web app/ios app not able to log on via PS4 on any

And I cannot report this to the technical team because I'm getting the same message again
  • Pooter
    Would you believe it, even in career mode, where you can't apply a consumable to heal the player, lol
  • Pooter
    And now AI keeps flipping my formation in match. What is going on here? I had set up a different formation before the game, it keeps changing it during a game
  • Pooter
    This game is totally wrong and bugged up
  • Icatalin03
    51 posts Park Captain
    When do you add the UEFA Europa League? UEFA Champions League and UEFA Super Cup have their own but the Europa League does not. Please, Excuse me for writing in another language!
  • Alemas_2012
    13730 posts Has That Special Something
    Icatalin03 wrote: »

Before: Serie A broadcast package.
    Now... Europa League?
    You must always obsess over something. :D
  • greif44
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    greif44 wrote: »
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/433060/fifa-title-update-20th-november

It would be great if we could get the AI defending part back from this patch. Maybe 1 of 10 people that I face in game defend manually, others just switch to midfielder and let the AI get the job done.

@EA_Andy should we expect the nerf of AI defending in upcoming patch or this is not something that dev team is focused on? Thank you.
  • Pooter
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/433060/fifa-title-update-20th-november

It would be great if we could get the AI defending part back from this patch. Maybe 1 of 10 people that I face in game defend manually, others just switch to midfielder and let the AI get the job done.

@EA_Andy should we expect the nerf of AI defending in upcoming patch or this is not something that dev team is focused on? Thank you.

Nothing wrong with my defenders being weak, just the offside rule is truly messed up
  • Icatalin03
    51 posts Park Captain
    Icatalin03 wrote: »

Before: Serie A broadcast package.
    Now... Europa League?
    You must always obsess over something. :D
    :joy: :joy:
  • External
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And now AI keeps flipping my formation in match. What is going on here? I had set up a different formation before the game, it keeps changing it during a game

Are you switching between attacking - ultra attacking or defending during the game ? because that's why then .
    Its called pre match tactics and you can adjust that .
  • Pooter
    External wrote: »

Are you switching between attacking - ultra attacking or defending during the game ? because that's why then .
    Its called pre match tactics and you can adjust that .

No. I meant I set it to for example 4-3-2-1 then it went to 442 in game mode, totally messed up my plan
  • When is the patch going to be released for the PS4. When is the random player position change going to be fixed?

Should license gk kits for league 1 and 2.
  • Pooter
    Another problem is time wasters, more than 6 seconds elapses and the gk doesn't even get booked....geez, and this game is officially licensed by FIFA the governing body of football. Is that going to be fixed or put into FIFA 20?
  • You need to calm down a little Pooter, there is no help in reporting anything that comes to mind whenever you start up the game. I am sure that the devs will look into an issue when there actually is one, but with player base as big as Fifas, a single player reporting alleged bugs just isn't enough. You can be sure that, if there are actual issues that were introduced with the newest patch, more people will start complaining about them and the devs will look into it. Of course bugs and issues shouldn't happen at all, but unfortunately you can't always prevent everything.

To get to the topic of this thread again, is there an ETA on the PS4 and Xbox Update? Would really like getting back into a working career mode.