The latest title update for FIFA 19 is now live. You can read some of the detail from this patch in our latest pitch notes article here
You can also check out the full list of changes in the patch notes here
Let us know your thoughts and any questions you have about this.
Post edited by EA_Andy on
Still waiting on that fix for SB squad custom tactics, though...
I guess it's really low down in the priority list.
- If GK is not nerfed as much as timed finishing, it will become very hard to score and margins between players might be too small.
- If timed finishing is not nerfed as much as GK movement, it might become even easier to score them timed finesses.
I really like the things that are in the patch though. Many positive things if they turn out the way it is written there. Now I just hope the balance is still there & for future patches I'd love less AI defending so we can actually create more 1v1s instead of still having timed finesses outside the box as most efficient way of scoring.
Keep it up, can't wait to try it and see if football is back.
@Alemas_2012 what issue do you have with SB?
Must have said it a thousand times by now.
The custom tactics for all SB squads are "Possession" or "Tiki-Taka" for attacking, and "No Pressure" for defending.
Effectively means that every SB squad parks the bus. Which isn't that thrilling.
And @EA_Andy said a few days ago that there have been no new updates on the issue...
They are aware of it.
First of all, thank you for giving attention to Career Mode.
But I was wondering if your team is aware of the bug of changing teams to other leagues in carreer mode, for making my favorite teams grow or using "Rest of the world" ones in Carreer mode.
It was something I really enjoyed to do, but now if I do it, when I qualify to Europa/Champions League, the cup breaks, it doesnt let you play the cups and if you go to the "positions" screen the game crashes and closes. (I'm a PC player)
Please tell me if EA plans to arrange this bug...My carreer mode runs are not as enjoyable as at previous versions of fifa.
Also the forums link in https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-19-pitch-notes-patch-7 points to the wrong thread - pitch notes #5
the files of balls in game files, but access to it is locked only for PC players!
on console this balls as unlocked, Pls Fix it! ty!
Personally didn't concede any goals from corners... but only via luck.
Am I the only one experiencing OP corners?
After FIFA 18 we all said, FIFA 19 needed to be good otherwise a lot of us are done with this game - it doesn’t take a genius to figure out the general feeling towards FIFA 19.
Frostbite has killed FIFA.
Please pass this on to the relevant team.
One thing to thank EA for though, is they’ve taught me what Game Publishers really care about, and which Game review sites can actually be trusted to give honest reviews and which are obviously in EA’s pockets (anything above a 3/5 is HIGHLY questionable).
It happens very often and it’s so annoying!!
I say you @EA_Andy and your update creator team following sentences:
1. Inconsequential gameplay make that every game feels like near the same but no you are not able to fix your main problem of this game your Servers. Do you think the community is stupid? I think so and that's a Indictment for your Company 95% of the people want to have fun play your game but the result is the opposite of this unbalanced game with delay,button input lag etc.
2. Fixing Finesse shoots in this way without touching AI defending will result in a new way with "fall back" tactics and counterattack. I see new update in 2-3 weeks because you nerfed a way to score goals because of your stupid AI defending is still to strong.
3. 1vs1 Situations (In-box near post shots) why you show us pictures from very rarely situations? Show us the pictures with % when you make that 45degree turn for the long post and we talk again about this problem but this way is ridiculous.
4. Timed Finish fixing ok a little step inthe right way but I've to test it more for more feedback.
5. Goalkeeper movement mhm I'm not sure if this is a good fix because the finesse shooting bug fix.
Please EA next time listen to the community and give us a statement about the current Server Situation that is since the beginning of Fifa 17 a big issue.
Probably that is the problem, they are starving out of sales, they need to fatten their bank balance a more.
Problem is that they've got stupid people buying FIFA points all the time, including YouTube content makers, pro players and actual professional footballers doing that (do you know they actually have their own blue pro cards?)
If there are any more faces that we add into the game we'll let you know. I don't have any info about potential faces at the moment.
We're working on more pitch notes for various different aspects of FIFA.
Understand this one is frustrating, it's been reported by a few different people. I'll follow up on this one but I believe that it's been difficult to reproduce which may delay any fix.
Not yet - still being worked on.
If there were any changes to defending they'd have been in the patch notes.
Not sure but I'll mention it to the QA team to make sure it's being tracked.
I don't have any info about when certain things like boots and gloves may be updated.
Besiktas sold Ryan Babel to Fulham. Babel is in Fulham right now.
Besiktas bought Burak Yılmaz from Trabzonspor 3 weeks ago , but Burak Yılmaz is not in Besiktas squad yet.
Why this is happening ?
Some transfers updating immediately , but we are still waiting for some transfers to updated !!