Is WL the most Toxic thing ever created? Can we make gofund me for EA ?

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
I am still legit pissed after the "leave fest" and whatever that happened yesterday

Finished 20-5 I did not have the time or the nerves to finish my last 5 games I just gave them away to people for 5 minutes. Considering I was 16-1 . Awful finish but I want to continue on my rant

I even can throw an apology to @AFC_95 and @MHoney1234 (maybe I spelled it wrong :smile: ) for defending this crap

My biggest regret that the game has good fundamentals but if they don't fix something very soon I am just sticking to division games with a buddy (guest in lower divisions). I dont regret my spending. I like my team and its fun when you play with a friend or even Division Rivals but I am not sure I am gonna spend as much or even play next one at start if some things are not fixed.

4 things that needs to be FIXED ASAP

1st Home/Away crap. If you are fighting for Elite 3 or above you cant get a home game sunday unless you try for 10 times. I played 17 away games in a row. So nervous that I could not stand the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to "try" for home games .. Got instance where people leave 6/7 times in a row while the game puts me 5 times in a row home

2nd Did they buff AI defending? I am an old timer so I manually defend and switch to players and press the button to tackle. You know EA ? I do use my CDMS to track back but I switch ot LB/RB CB to tackle jockey and do the stuff I have been doing the last 10 years.. Played 5/6 games where my opponent never touched anything except Gullit or Kongdobia (misspelled )

3rd Nerf Finesse shot and remove GK movement . Whats that spider man just jocking in the GK? Wtf is this ❤️❤️❤️❤️? I played exclusivilly without finnesse shots whole weekend league trying to fix my game expecting the nerf.. Its easy to counter GK movement by regular shots but its just stupid watching GKS playing unrealistic. Nerf the finesse shot and let us play normal games

4th ITS FUT CHAMPIONS. Not a "mental test for your health ". Lower the toxicity in this game mode! Its competitive mode people are doing their best to "❤️❤️❤️❤️" on your nerves . Remove replays and cut scenes if u want to skip them. Just make the experience faster ... I am playing 20 minute long matches cuz people just try to play "mind " games . 3 pauses at start and whatever crap they can think of . I came back home at 9pm

Comments

• ICUP
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    Home & Away needs to be fixed. Watch through a streamer and he only plays at home, at one point he had started matchmaking 19 times because either he didn't wanna play away or his opponent didn't want to play away. Its a joke
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    ICUP wrote: »
    Home & Away needs to be fixed. Watch through a streamer and he only plays at home, at one point he had started matchmaking 19 times because either he didn't wanna play away or his opponent didn't want to play away. Its a joke

19 times.. Thats freaking 20 minutes...

Since those sissies are promoting this everyone with will be doing this... Last weeK i was wondering why people leave when we have green connection.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Toshevv wrote: »
    I am still legit pissed after the "leave fest" and whatever that happened yesterday

Finished 20-5 I did not have the time or the nerves to finish my last 5 games I just gave them away to people for 5 minutes. Considering I was 16-1 . Awful finish but I want to continue on my rant

I even can throw an apology to @AFC_95 and @MHoney1234 (maybe I spelled it wrong :smile: ) for defending this crap

My biggest regret that the game has good fundamentals but if they don't fix something very soon I am just sticking to division games with a buddy (guest in lower divisions). I dont regret my spending. I like my team and its fun when you play with a friend or even Division Rivals but I am not sure I am gonna spend as much or even play next one at start if some things are not fixed.

1st Home/Away crap. If you are fighting for Elite 3 or above you cant get a home game sunday unless you try for 10 times. I played 17 away games in a row. So nervous that I could not stand the **** to "try" for home games .. Got instance where people leave 6/7 times in a row while the game puts me 5 times in a row home

2nd Did they buff AI defending? I am an old timer so I manually defend and switch to players and press the button to tackle. You know EA ? I do use my CDMS to track back but I switch ot LB/RB CB to tackle jockey and do the stuff I have been doing the last 10 years.. Played 5/6 games where my opponent never touched anything except Gullit or Kongdobia (misspelled )

3rd Nerf Finesse shot and remove GK movement . Whats that spider man just jocking in the GK? Wtf is this ****? I played exclusivilly without finnesse shots whole weekend league trying to fix my game expecting the nerf.. Its easy to counter GK movement by regular shots but its just stupid watching GKS playing unrealistic. Nerf the finesse shot and let us play normal games

4th ITS FUT CHAMPIONS. Not a "mental test for your health ". Lower the toxicity in this game mode! Its competitive mode people are doing their best to "****" on your nerves . Remove replays and cut scenes if u want to skip them. Just make the experience faster ... I am playing 20 minute long matches cuz people just try to play "mind " games . 3 pauses at start and whatever crap they can think of . I came back home at 9pm

No worries mate, at the time you were enjoying the game, you don’t need to apologise for that.

You know my feelings on match making, these guys on social media celebrating 29-30-0 despite cherry picking their games. Embarrassing.

AI defending got nerfed in patch 1.05.
    It was still OP, but you could feel that you needed to manually defend, not as many shots were blocked. Somewhere between that patch and 1.07, they removed this fix completely. AI are blocking tackles, but what they’ve added in the latest patch is the AI with no user input, making lungbusting sprints, to jockey, tackle and make blocks.

An AI controlled Alonso chased down my TOTY Ronaldo from 10 yards behind, got goal side and blocked the shot. This is why no one is touching fullbacks and CBs because they legit do the work for you. EA have purposely put this in, the AI is worse than ever. Kick off goals are rife again, because of static players on kick off not tracking runners. They just stand there and watch the parade go by.

I’ve mastered GK movement. I got 25 wins this week, 26 last week and the amount of times I saved my own ❤️❤️❤️❤️ by crab walking my GK and guessing the finesse shot was unreal. If you position you bring your GK out to around the pen spot and position the angle to goal centrally, you’ll never concede a 1v1. I don’t touch my defenders when the opposition move across the 18 yard box looking to finesse. I just take control of my GK, I know what’s coming, I save it every time. Any GK over 83 rated can be TOTY DDG. They might as well scrap GK stats.

FUT Champs has always been that way. Time wasters, players watching every cut scene, it’s the norm. People will do anything to trigger you. Just gotta rise above it.

Fifa 18 was shocking, but you felt that 8/10 times if you were a better player you’d win. On this game it’s 50/50 due to the random ball bounces, clean tackles going back to the opposition, hitting the post 4 times from 10 yards with 90 finishing strikers, then conceeding with the first shot against you. You have no idea what’s going to happen, which is what causes 90% of the stress. I think the majority don’t mind losing a game if we’re against someone who deserved to win. Unfortunately the online mode is just squad battles now against the AI
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    @MHoney1234

Yea, you got 100 right .. I am just so used to defending manual.. It makes the game "interesting" in defence I just want to switch people and press buttons and anticipate which way they are going..

I guess I am an idiot . I have really noticed this AI difference this week. I am perssing Lb for Ronaldo to make a run and the AI defender kept tracking him like madman.. On the wing... Fake shot, iniesta flick , heel to heel and the AI doesnt flinch ..

I usually work both saturday and sunday so I am not sure I am submitting to this crap fest next week.. Got 4/5 hours in the evening better watch a movie
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Yeah, man this game is broken beyond repair. You think AI defending is bad, it's awful! But I once had my FUTMAS Torreira lock onto the ball (while I was controlling him) and make an amazing tackle. Like I was controlling him yet the AI got him to make a tackle lmao.
  • Headshrinker363
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    Totally agree with everything you say.... for once😛
  • Empyrium7
    3751 posts National Call-Up
    @Toshev talking sense. that's good to see
    the new patch is their last chance to save this game. TF and GK movement won't be removed I think
    last WL I played 19 or 20 games. 5 were home and the est away. I don't think it affect anything gameplay wise, but you will avoid the pros and the try hard. I don't care if I'm home or away. same W/L ratio usually.

AI defending is the most disgusting addition EA added to the game.

• Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    I honestly believe @Empyrium7 that AI is buffed...

Before I could skill past it.. Now they defend like someone is controlling them but problem is you cant fake directions with AI . He always "knows"
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    100% agree with remove GK movement
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite

1st Home/Away crap. If you are fighting for Elite 3 or above you cant get a home game sunday unless you try for 10 times. I played 17 away games in a row. So nervous that I could not stand the **** to "try" for home games .. Got instance where people leave 6/7 times in a row while the game puts me 5 times in a row home

3rd Nerf Finesse shot and remove GK movement . Whats that spider man just jocking in the GK? Wtf is this ****? I played exclusivilly without finnesse shots whole weekend league trying to fix my game expecting the nerf.. Its easy to counter GK movement by regular shots but its just stupid watching GKS playing unrealistic. Nerf the finesse shot and let us play normal games

4th ITS FUT CHAMPIONS. Not a "mental test for your health ". Lower the toxicity in this game mode! Its competitive mode people are doing their best to "****" on your nerves . Remove replays and cut scenes if u want to skip them. Just make the experience faster ... I am playing 20 minute long matches cuz people just try to play "mind " games . 3 pauses at start and whatever crap they can think of . I came back home at 9pm

You are the problem. Go buy more Fifa points like you always do. Gameplay exists and continues to exist because you and people like you spend hundreds or thousands on Fifa points.
  • Headshrinker363
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    These forums can give WL a run for its money in the toxicity stakes. :unamused:
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    These forums can give WL a run for its money in the toxicity stakes. :unamused:

Its 50/50. Ammouth of the toxic msgs I receive in game can rival the situation here :smile:

It bllows my mind how EA cant fix simple problems like those above..

If such exploit exist in World of Warcraft for example everybody doing it will be banned for a week and fixed asap...

There was a glitch on the new WOW where you can repeat a quest for reward unlimited times.. Whoever did it got banned for a week all rewards taken back. The situation was fixed in 24 hours. Every "cheated" item" was deleted and punishment handled ...

Here we get pro players promoting coins and advising community how to abuse the game and EA ARE like little children cant fix it...

LT Goal Kicks with 90 kicking
    Bugged corners
    R1 GOal kicks to the wings
    AI defending

For god sake how hard is to nerf those things ? So you can actually focus on the gameplay at hand , not at covering your for every exploit.. Now we have home/away madness

I will continue to play the game cuz its the only sport game I like and I like to play against people. I may throw a buck or two but my team is finished but if EA doesnt handle this situation in a month. I am pretty sure they are going to lose a lot of paying customers.

It pisses me off cuz we are not talking about some great mechanic that needs to be fixed.. Just stop AUto blocking with AI Defenders and auto tackles.
    Nerf finesse shot accuracy
    nerf gk moving

simple stuff

Edited to remove profanity, please do not try to circumvent the profanity filter please. ~Rtas
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Nodge86 wrote: »

You are the problem. Go buy more Fifa points like you always do. Gameplay exists and continues to exist because you and people like you spend hundreds or thousands on Fifa points.

You sound like a jelous little kid. I already have the best possible squad, bruh. Nothing I can buy anymore. Team is finished . I dont think TOTY CR7 will be a difference but I will think about it

@Nodge86
  • Liamooo
    1086 posts Professional

You sound like a jelous little kid. I already have the best possible squad, bruh. Nothing I can buy anymore. Team is finished . I dont think TOTY CR7 will be a difference but I will think about it

@Nodge86

I’ve seen your squad, you’re far from having the best squad possible and that’s worrying considering how much it’s worth.

• SinkXI
    941 posts Professional
    I would have agreed a week or 2 ago. Online singles matches somehow takes the crown. It really shouldn’t be , but it’s way more stressful/toxic than WL. I had some French guy add me into a party with his mates to get dogs abuse cos I brought ibra on for the Leao challenge 😂 Threatened to break my legs over an online singles match😂
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019

Yeah...they aren't fixing any of that.

They have your money and are making record profits, so that's all they care about.

It's useless you complaining as they won't change it.

Pointless thread.

P.S What's this "toxic" bit in the title all about?

What's this judgemental stance all about...are you the morality police?

• Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Liamooo wrote: »

@Nodge86

I’ve seen your squad, you’re far from having the best squad possible and that’s worrying considering how much it’s worth.

It works for me @Liamooo

Obviously I use Stoichkov cuz he is my favorite player

KDC at CAM for me is the best cam possible
    LCAM 99 MOdric- Believe me he is great maybe Mbappe Trumps him but (Chemistry)
    Kante is the best cDm in the game
    Ballack- Vieira once his sbc released
    LB- Cant use anything else and sif sandro is amazing (link cr7)
    CB Toty Daik - best
    CB Toty Varane - Second Best
    RB- Liverpool RB best?
    Gk - Alisson IF (no other way)
    striker nif ronaldo?

What else to improve? Except Toty Ronaldo which is pointless ?I prefer Dike/VArane cuz workrates
  • Liamooo
    1086 posts Professional

@Nodge86

It works for me @Liamooo

CB Toty Daik - best
    RB- Liverpool RB best?
    striker nif ronaldo?

What else to improve? Except Toty Ronaldo which is pointless ?I prefer Dike/VArane cuz workrates

Crazy team like but my point is with the cards they keep releasing when will it stop ? You might have some of the best players just now but no one knows what’s next. Just look at the cards this week, came out of nowhere and better than some icons who people thought was the best available. Nothing against your team.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional

@Nodge86

It works for me @Liamooo

CB Toty Daik - best
    RB- Liverpool RB best?
    striker nif ronaldo?

Crazy team like but my point is with the cards they keep releasing when will it stop ? You might have some of the best players just now but no one knows what’s next. Just look at the cards this week, came out of nowhere and better than some icons who people thought was the best available. Nothing against your team.

I dont care anymore.. I am sticking with this till the game ends.. Toties will be good enough and I am not selling Stoichkov. He is the heart and soul of my team

Honestly they make TOTY we clear ours clubs prepare for TOTy and they put release future star ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 92 rated maxed out nobodies ..

Really ? :smile:
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    I dont care if I play home or away, I never had to search for a game more than twice. I also didnt play anyone who didnt show any respect.

I always have the best experience in WL, even though I’m having to work through icons teams with my gold team.

Its a gg for me.
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite

@Nodge86

Yup, I’m jealous of your virtual team that you’ll lose for the next Fifa and spent ££££’s to get. I’m jealous of your finished team that doesn’t have the best player in game. I wish I had flushed away all that money on a toxic game that you’re done with. Blah.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Is WL the most Toxic thing ever created?

1) Pack odds
    2) This forum
    3) WL
    4) Squad battles