This crap is legit unplayable ... RANT !

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
This crap is legit unplayable..

I had to complete 23 WL games today.. Last 19 all on away .. You cant get a home game . Forget about it the minute someone comes he leaves and the moment you go away you play against some coward that uses 1 player to defend and doesnt touch anything else

Its my best WL so far but I am not playing this crap again .. From 16-1 I am 20-5 . Still got a shot at Elite but no this is beyond madness...

1st EA FIX THIS HOME/AWAY ❤️❤️❤️❤️ .. Every try hard . Remove replays and stuff like that from Fut Champions
5x times in a row the game puts me home 5x times the "Pro player " leaves..
THe last 10 away games I have not seen more toxic behaviour in a online game . Its life and death..

2nd Nerf AI defending. I think I am one of the idiots that actually switches and uses the manual tackle button.. Then When I was 16:1 I met the true "good" players . I dont think I saw a defensive switch whole game

Also Never play on sunday.. Every "Pro" and youtube is playing today hoping to find easy pickings .. Probably all those girls are in one group praying to the gods they dont fix this Home/Away ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so they can actually go 25 +

If this is fixed I doubt I will see more then 5 people 30:0 or even thats too much..

While I was typing this post I experimented trying to get a "HOME" game.. 6 or 7 people left.. Going away again

Comments

• Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Toshevv wrote: »

I had to complete 23 WL games today.. Last 19 all on away .. You cant get a home game . Forget about it the minute someone comes he leaves and the moment you go away you play against some coward that uses 1 player to defend and doesnt touch anything else

Its my best WL so far but I am not playing this crap again .. From 16-1 I am 20-5 . Still got a shot at Elite but no this is beyond madness...

1st EA FIX THIS HOME/AWAY **** .. Every try hard . Remove replays and stuff like that from Fut Champions
    THe last 10 away games I have not seen more toxic behaviour in a online game . Its life and death..

2nd Nerf AI defending. I think I am one of the idiots that actually switches and uses the manual tackle button.. Then When I was 16:1 I met the true "good" players . I dont think I saw a defensive switch whole game

Also Never play on sunday.. Every "Pro" and youtube is playing today hoping to find easy pickings .. Probably all those girls are in one group praying to the gods they dont fix this Home/Away **** so they can actually go 25 +

If this is fixed I doubt I will see more then 5 people 30:0 or even thats too much..

While I was typing this post I experimented trying to get a "HOME" game.. 6 or 7 people left.. Going away again

I thought u will play all home games this week!!!
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Noob_FC wrote: »

1st EA FIX THIS HOME/AWAY **** .. Every try hard . Remove replays and stuff like that from Fut Champions

Also Never play on sunday.. Every "Pro" and youtube is playing today hoping to find easy pickings .. Probably all those girls are in one group praying to the gods they dont fix this Home/Away **** so they can actually go 25 +

I thought u will play all home games this week!!!

@Noob_FC
    its impossible...

Unless u want to spent 48 hours on the game... If u want to play home game it takes alteast 15 minutes
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    I rarely get people quit my home games. I play both but only had one person leave my home game in 30 matches. Got G2. Second ever weekend league after getting G3 so wasn’t too bad. Was 11-10 at one point. Let the last one I played win by scoring 2 own goals then quitting but didn’t get a thank you 😤
  • i don't have this problem at all, %50-50 home and away and not many people back out (ps4-NA servers)

aren't u in bulgaria or something or uk? seems like connection issues and toxicity is ever more increased there - altho would like to shoutout my horribly unsportmanslike latino homies down south :joy:
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    I have a fun little game I play

If the search time is more than say, 5 seconds, and I'm home, and the guy leaves instantly, if the next search is instant (it means it's the same guy 100%) and I'm away I press ready, then sit on the kit select screen and go make a drink/etc

I've seen some of these people literally just sit there waiting while I go do other stuff hoping to play as the home team :D

I like this method ;)
  • CarlitoNabito
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WL is unplayable on Sundays nowadays
  • JohnDoe
    11871 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2019
    I rarely get people quit my home games. I play both but only had one person leave my home game in 30 matches. Got G2. Second ever weekend league after getting G3 so wasn’t too bad. Was 11-10 at one point. Let the last one I played win by scoring 2 own goals then quitting but didn’t get a thank you 😤

I don't believe you. I had 4 people quit in a row from my home games, just today. Like, in the span of maybe 50 seconds. I definitely see it happen 15+ times almost every weekend. I don't believe you only had that happen once in 30 games, and I also don't believe you played 30 games at home, unless you quit if you're the away team.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    JohnDoe wrote: »

I don't believe you. I had 4 people quit in a row from my home games, just today. Like, in the span of maybe 50 seconds. I definitely see it happen 15+ times almost every weekend. I don't believe you only had that happen once in 30 games, and I also don't believe you played 30 games at home, unless you quit if you're the away team.

I play home and away bro, I don’t get the whole needing to play at home thing. I lose and home and away so makes no difference to me where I play. And not believing that I only had one quit is irrelevant to me as I wouldn’t say it pointlessly on a thread for no reason
  • JohnDoe
    11871 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2019

I play home and away bro, I don’t get the whole needing to play at home thing. I lose and home and away so makes no difference to me where I play. And not believing that I only had one quit is irrelevant to me as I wouldn’t say it pointlessly on a thread for no reason

"only had one person leave my home game in 30 matches"

Even if you said you "played both" before, that sentence implies you played 30 matches at home.
  • Chadi1982
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special

It's different when your going for Elite, higher calibre of player. So you find most will back out and you just end up going away. Should just be neutral all 30 games.

I doubt they will fix anything now, nearly February. Just be rinsing as much money from packs. I've been having more fun on Rocket league lately 😆

• limjitwe
    8196 posts League Winner
    Agree on the home away thing. I’m ok to play either though.
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have zero problems finding a game at home... Maybe 1 backs out every 5 times I’m picked as the home side
  • Pnub
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    Out of the 28 games i played this weekend there was like 5 at home. God only knows what the pro's will do when they have to play each other, just refuse to start the game i guess.
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have zero problems finding a game at home... Maybe 1 backs out every 5 times I’m picked as the home side

You are probably gold 3 that’s why
  • delpieroalex
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I may sound silly but how do u know if you are home or away?
  • Chadi1982
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I may sound silly but how do u know if you are home or away?

If you join and opponent joins after your home
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite

So your pissd because everybody is doing the same as you?
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain

"only had one person leave my home game in 30 matches"

Even if you said you "played both" before, that sentence implies you played 30 matches at home.

Exposed
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    @Mdx

No, bruh. I played 19 away in a row just everytime I matched as home everybody leaves ..

Sometimes I believe when you play"Away" game the game itself wants you to put you at HOME so I had times when I am the home side 4/5 times in a row without delibereting doing that and the opponent just leaves and leaves

Obviously this happens once you get +10 (10 more wins and losses) and you start playing extremely life and death matches
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    All the "Pros" playing sunday evening to search for easy games ..

I am never playing WL on sunday
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Personally i couldnt care less home or away, but it sure gets annoying when you cant get a game started cus the donkey on the other end wants to play home.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Thuq wrote: »
    Personally i couldnt care less home or away, but it sure gets annoying when you cant get a game started cus the donkey on the other end wants to play home.

The annoying part is not only it takes 3/4 minutes to start the game but knowing someone has a hard on for playing at home means he is doing everything possible to secure the W

I had guys taking the lead at 2:1 minute and start time wasting at 50th minute. Almos every game lasted 20 minutes not 12.. Numerous pauses . GK cut scenes whatever that can throw you off your game
  • OZero
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    I played all my games as away, because all my opponents will quit if it’s my home game.

Just plain stupid
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero

Uh-Oh Toshevv is fed up...now things are getting serious :p .
  • Riftydogg1
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    And why the **** does it matter
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional

Uh-Oh Toshevv is fed up...now things are getting serious :p .

@BorussenBernie09
    The better I get at this crap team wise or skill wise the more annoying it gets :smile:

Very frustrating experience in WL :smile:
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Outrageous how easy it is to cherry pick this year. Team Gullit on Instagram, actively promoting it, Bateson hasn’t played away in any format since release and most of the top 100 playing at home.

How is that even possible? They should be playing each other for the top spot. Should be 4/5 at 30/0 at the most.

Remove the 2/3rd screens on match up. Press advance. Searching for player. Squad screen. Problem solved. What little esport credibility Fifa had is gone with this matchmaking mess. It’s clear from the champs channel that the games at home are far easier. Bateson played his game for 30-0 against a guy at 19-10 a few weeks back. Perfect record against a gold 2 player :joy:
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class

Another £500 should fix it for you mate.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Outrageous how easy it is to cherry pick this year. Team Gullit on Instagram, actively promoting it, Bateson hasn’t played away in any format since release and most of the top 100 playing at home.

How is that even possible? They should be playing each other for the top spot. Should be 4/5 at 30/0 at the most.

Remove the 2/3rd screens on match up. Press advance. Searching for player. Squad screen. Problem solved. What little esport credibility Fifa had is gone with this matchmaking mess. It’s clear from the champs channel that the games at home are far easier. Bateson played his game for 30-0 against a guy at 19-10 a few weeks back. Perfect record against a gold 2 player :joy:

Seriously how hard is it to fix this ?! Its not hard.. just the stupid screen has to show once you both are in.. And voalla !

No more 30-0 .. Tons of rage videos from the pro players.. Trashing gold 2 players when you do this for a living is not great achievement .

I bet some of those sissies will cry and ask the game to be "Fixed" as soon as someone gives them a taste of their own medicine . I can see Ovvy and Krassi crying like girls when they get wrecked by someone that actually can move their players