Gavlaaaarrr
57 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Does anyone over the age of 18 think this finesse malarkey is good? I’m going to keep posting these finesse threads till somebody from EA scam will do something about it, 5 months and waiting

Comments

• Noo
    1007 posts Professional
    Does anyone over the age of 18 think this finesse malarkey is good? I’m going to keep posting these finesse threads till somebody from EA scam will do something about it, 5 months and waiting

There's an issue with finesse? First I've heard of it.
  • Safk001
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s a bit like complaining that Queens are too OP in Chess, it’s in the game, it’s how it was designed, there will always be one OP way of scoring. You just have to deal with it, play high press if you must but it’s part of the game my friend.
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Safk001 wrote: »
    It’s a bit like complaining that Queens are too OP in Chess, it’s in the game, it’s how it was designed, there will always be one OP way of scoring. You just have to deal with it, play high press if you must but it’s part of the game my friend.

This.

There will always be something OP about the game that people will exploit, and overly leverage. Get over it. Use it to ur advantage before ur opponent does.