How many fut swap cards are available

Arron xox
2605 posts Fans' Favourite
I have 11 and only one left to get from the weeklies. Just curious if I have missed any

Comments

• Arron xox
    Arron xox wrote: »
    I have 11 and only one left to get from the weeklies. Just curious if I have missed any

• Baker
    1456 posts Professional
    No you haven’t missed any. I think there will be one more for Squad battles at the moment (haven’t checked) and I think one more SBC.
  • Eddie Jones
    1547 posts Play-Off Hero
    None in squad battles currently. Two more still to go.
  • Baker
    1456 posts Professional
    The planner on the start up page said SB if I remember correctly. Maybe next week?
  • Eddie Jones
    1547 posts Play-Off Hero
    Baker wrote: »
    The planner on the start up page said SB if I remember correctly. Maybe next week?

Probably right and an SBC for the other. Guess I’m waiting another week for Dembele.
  • Arron xox
    Cheers guys with the one from squad battles not being there it threw me off a bit
  • makkan00
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have just checked mine and I have 12. This included all the objectives for this week (17 goals, 2 goals in 10 online games and 4 wins with Belgian players scoring).
    Which means I need two more.
    One should be SBC released this evening and one should be in the rewards of squad battle for this week. Which should make it 14.

• maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    4 wins with Belgian scoring is a bitsh! i don't have any Belgian players. so i bought Batshuayi and tried scoring, all the wingers and midfielders scored but him! smh
  • makkan00
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    maXmood wrote: »
    4 wins with Belgian scoring is a bitsh! i don't have any Belgian players. so i bought Batshuayi and tried scoring, all the wingers and midfielders scored but him! smh

That was the one which took ages. I used Hazard (in my team), and bought Lukaku. Put them both as strikers in 2-1-2-1-2 or one CAM and one striker.

Batshuayi is slow but got a great kick however given how many meta players are accessible now, you will take ages to hit that target.

I guess they linked it to Dembele being Belgian CDM.