The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Potm aubameyang

Tomashy300
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone still using him? I can’t seem to get him to move anymore his touch is awful too any suggestions on a replacement for him? Want someone who’s got pref high low possibly high medium workrates as med low doesn’t seem to be at all workable

Comments

• Pacey3_16
    2309 posts National Call-Up
    I put him into an sbc at xmas
  • MHoney1234
    10037 posts Has That Special Something
    Tomashy300 wrote: »
    Anyone still using him? I can’t seem to get him to move anymore his touch is awful too any suggestions on a replacement for him? Want someone who’s got pref high low possibly high medium workrates as med low doesn’t seem to be at all workable

After they decided no special cards required for future POTMs with Reus shambles I threw him into Prime Best.
  • Eroberto
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    I stopped using him when I did the tevez SBC but he was getting bad weeks before that. His 1st touch is horrible, he doesn’t make runs, and his dribbling is atrocious. I wish I had that $575k back but lesson learned. He will be going into my next icon SBC
  • Hrh1995
    1220 posts Professional
    I still use him 200 goals and around 100 assists in roughly 260 games
  • Gainzy
    1100 posts Professional
    I do, mans still going at a goal a game in d3 rivals and G1 fut champs.
  • klaas9
    1035 posts Professional
    He was rather decent at start but the guy is literally unplayable since some patches. He is one of the biggest disappointments this Fifa.