The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

TOTY Mbappe

Cantona84
7503 posts League Winner
What a card this is. I am actually amazed by how good it is. These TOTY cards play to their abilities this year, and that has not always been the case.

TOTY Neymar and Mbappe is my two favourite cards so far. By a BIG margin. Anyone else having the pleasure of this player in their teams?

Comments

• jenksiee123
    23262 posts Club Captain
    Oh aye, he's game breaking.
  • Cantona84
    7503 posts League Winner

@ha032742 and other have recommended him highly. But could not imagine him being this good.
  • jenksiee123
    23262 posts Club Captain
    Cantona84 wrote: »

@ha032742 and other have recommended him highly. But could not imagine him being this good.

Yeah he's got everything you would want on this game. Definitely never selling mine.

I used the NIF a lot and the difference is night and day which is scary considering the NIF was already very good.
  • RainMan
    44 posts Park Captain
    got him in an untradeable reward and I love him so much, scores every game for me
  • Agent Murhawk
    8646 posts League Winner
    Best striker imo, he’s too fast and strong.
  • P
    7746 posts League Winner
    I got the nif in my first gold upgrade this year, used him for 450 games. So when I got the TOTY, in a gold upgrade, I couldn't wait to compare them. You can really feel the difference. Night and day. It's like a different card.
  • ha032742
    36432 posts Moderator
    Cantona84 wrote: »

Yeah my favourite TOTY card by far :)
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably the best striker in the game after TOTY Cr7
  • Recoba10
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    I consider myself as average/half decent player, usually finish Silver 1 or Gold 3 playing max 20-25 games.
    First WL with Mbappe and I am 16-6.. He made me win against players way better than me. He is just unstoppable.
  • GeTRiGhT
    10312 posts Has That Special Something
    Better striker than NIF CR7?
  • GeTRiGhT
    Basically worth selling CR7 for him?
  • Edu
    6847 posts Big Money Move
    I play him striker.
    I pulled could have sell for 4.1 but will never sell my best player
  • krrystian
    48 posts Park Captain
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

I did that and iam not sure it was worth in 10m team.
    Yea sure he is really good, Little better than cr7, almost 100 goals in 60 matches but i think all depends how many coins you have.
    I dont have enough for cam so I am playing with toty mbappe and zlatan cam, and for almost similar price i Can have cr7 + cruyff 91.
  • GeTRiGhT
    krrystian wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

I did that and iam not sure it was worth in 10m team.
    Yea sure he is really good, Little better than cr7, almost 100 goals in 60 matches but i think all depends how many coins you have.
    I dont have enough for cam so I am playing with toty mbappe and zlatan cam, and for almost similar price i Can have cr7 + cruyff 91.

@krrystian

A little better than CR7?
  • EJND
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone tried him as CAM (RCAM) yet ? Maybe with Architect chemstyle ?
  • S-Dog
    2636 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got untradeable IF Mbappe but think I'm gonna buy the TOTY to use, looks insane, was gonna get TOTY Neymar but he still lacks strength, Mbappe seems to have everything
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Hes dropping because of the ST hype in this upcoming TOTW
  • Edu
    6847 posts Big Money Move
    He is great, not selling for now.