I had a quitter

Pooter
416 posts Sunday League Hero
Who was winning. Do they also get reduced skill points and win points? Because it seems unfair that I could have come back and won the game

I think EA should clamp down hard on these people who do that

They score, then immediately quit the game.

Can I have input from the moderators, please?

Comments

• Pooter
    Again, contracts on each players in my team run down because of this. Really shouldn't happen if someone quits the game, not due to me quitting a game
  • Forca-Barca
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    Simple answer, play a game on someone your beating and see what happens
  • munchie63
    2653 posts Fans' Favourite
    they will get a DNF

no need to have too bad a sulk. you were losing anyway, and they haven't gained.

wait til they do it to you at KO
  • Zv1k0
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    How do you know he quit? Maybe he just DCed.
  • munchie63
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

yep.

but he's on another thread demanding he gets a win, all the points, his opponent gets extra points deducted, and he gets extra win coins too.
  • Pooter

How can that be seconds afterwards?
  • Pooter
    Simple answer, play a game on someone your beating and see what happens

Not that simple with this game
  • Zv1k0
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    Pooter wrote: »

Coincidence?
  • Pooter

Coincidence?

To much of a coincidence, I can't believe it just disconnected straight afterwards, the connection and latency was good

• munchie63

Coincidence?

To much of a coincidence, I can't believe it just disconnected straight afterwards, the connection and latency was good

yes. games only disconnect when running with the ball or at throws...a game could never disconnect during an after goal celebration LOL
  • FalconFan
    57 posts Park Captain
    I am not sure what happens to those that use a known glitch to disconnect in a game, but if they use one, they may in fact get the win, the rewards, and no DNF impact.

I would hope that is not the case but again, it could be for a person that is cheating.
  • Chavez76
    1308 posts Professional
    munchie63 wrote: »

yep.

but he's on another thread demanding he gets a win, all the points, his opponent gets extra points deducted, and he gets extra win coins too.

wut ..
    Again, contracts on each players in my team run down because of this. Really shouldn't happen if someone quits the game, not due to me quitting a game

so you were behind, and complain that you are able to redo the game!?
  • munchie63
    as ever its just hard to prove it wasnt server issues.

last year there was a glitch and it happened almost every game before they quickly patched it.

pretty sure you'd get a loss and DNF but OP's welcome to go in front and quit to test the theory
  • Pooter
    Chavez76 wrote: »

wut ..

so you were behind, and complain that you are able to redo the game!?

Not the point, you are missing out on the fact, I could have easily won that game and been satisfied with the result. The player decided to quit because he (or she) wanted win points with an easy victory. This is my proof that the person cheated, the person never ko after scoring, i.e. they were just standing there at the centre of the pitch, then boom the connection was "lost". And I've had a few of them who did this, this isn't the only game that I've played when they have done this. I can understand if he was moving the players and the connection was lost, but no, a good clue was they were deliberately going into the menu system straight after scoring and quit the game.