Need an icon CAM for 4231...

dregana08
3769 posts National Call-Up
Need a central CAM for my 4231 team (playing behind Ibra). Am I crazy for seriously considering 87 Stoichkov? He looks so well rounded, especially with an engine card on him.

Also looking at:
91 Baggio
88 Figo
88 Raul
85 Seedorf

I do like my CAM to be nimble (good agility / balance). Already used Zola otherwise would consider him. Any recommendations on the above? Was all set on 91 Baggio before I saw Stoichkov...

Comments

• John_Barnes
    1227 posts Professional
    I play that (narrow one).

91 Baggio is very good stamina and shot power are an issue.

Figo is good but I use him out wide not as agile as Zola

Stoichkov (87) didn’t work for me.

90 Bergkamp and 88 Raul are worth a look if you’ve the coins 87 Del Piero is the man
  • dregana08
    I play that (narrow one).

91 Baggio is very good stamina and shot power are an issue.

Figo is good but I use him out wide not as agile as Zola

Stoichkov (87) didn’t work for me.

90 Bergkamp and 88 Raul are worth a look if you’ve the coins 87 Del Piero is the man

Thanks for the info. I had 87 ADP untradeable in 18 so I'm a bit sick of him!

I'm leaning towards Baggio now with a finisher chem card... Gives a +15 boost to Baggio.
  • Vezzo
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    Using Zola. He's pretty good.
  • John_Barnes
    1227 posts Professional
    Baggio is good. I’m
    Eyeing up the 93 .....
  • dregana08
    Baggio is good. I’m
    Eyeing up the 93 .....

I'll go for the 91 and upgrade if I like him / get the extra 300k.

Thanks guys.
  • dregana08
    Bumping this thread as I'm back looking for a CAM icon for 4231... can't make up my mind now between 88 Raul and 88 Figo. Anyone used 88 Figo / 88 Raul?

P.S - 91 Baggio was very good, would recommend (just got bored of him though).
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Best I’ve used was 89 Nedved, he was unbelievable but had to change formation at start of the game
  • dregana08
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Best I’ve used was 89 Nedved, he was unbelievable but had to change formation at start of the game

Heard nothing but good things for him but he's a tad out of my budget and I really need a central player for chem reasons (already swap formation in game).
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Scholes was also good, bit cheaper but doubt he’s what you want. I’ve not tried many others
  • Zv1k0
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    Enjoying prime Zola a lot. Gonna be hard to trade him in for another Icon.
  • dregana08
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Scholes was also good, bit cheaper but doubt he’s what you want. I’ve not tried many others

Used Prime Scholes, he was good but not good enough for my CAM spot. I liked Scholes as a CM or CDM in 4231.

Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Enjoying prime Zola a lot. Gonna be hard to trade him in for another Icon.

Prime Zola is very good (I had him when he was 1mil+ and I thought he was worth the price tag even then), but already used him and would like to try someone different.

I picked up a decent priced 88 Raul (730k) so will give him a whirl and inevitably sell when I think 88 Figo would be better!!