4231 defensive triangles?

uhMaZiiNq
11278 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 19
200k is my max for from CDM down and just trying to gather a few options for both the CDM-LB-CB and CDM-RB-CB that all link with eachother and that allow a good Gk to be used.

Right now I have all serie A but just wanting to hear some other options especially for the right side that aren’t from serie A
Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on

Comments

• nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    Naingolan
    chiellini sif cancelo
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13718 posts Has That Special Something
    rabiot
    kimpembe meunier

• uhMaZiiNq
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Naingolan
    chiellini sif cancelo

Chiellini better than Benatia? I’m pretty certain I’ll be keeping Serie A on the left side for sandro but benatia hasn’t really impressed me much so far
  • nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Naingolan
    chiellini sif cancelo

Chiellini better than Benatia? I’m pretty certain I’ll be keeping Serie A on the left side for sandro but benatia hasn’t really impressed me much so far

Tbh i havent used him but sif cancelo and naingolan are sick.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Naingolan
    chiellini sif cancelo

Tbh i havent used him but sif cancelo and naingolan are sick.

Yeah I’m using the cheap upgraded Cancelo now and he’s been solid I’m not sure I can spend 140k on his SIF though I barely have more than that for my entire midfield and defense. Like nain a lot as well but playing him and Matuidi together has been somewhat annoying with how short they are I’m always losing those headers at midfield

Also idk how good he is in game but next week I’ll have that Futswap Da Costa so if boateng is good that could be something to do along with Neuer who I always see people talking up. Idk about CDM though besides goretzka if he’s still good