edited January 19
    What is this madness?!

The game is awful

Edit - it’s TRAAAASSSSSSH!
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Stop being aggressive. You almost paralyzed him
    Definately need to calm down with my challenges.. I forgot all about football being a non contact sport 😂

• FCBlunt
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nut slap, stop hitting other players in the cojones.
  • Numlocked_
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just played my first game in two weeks or something and after 30 ingame mins I was sick of it again. Terrible gameplay. My players doing zero runs, tracking zero runs, can't pass for ****, can't pass where I aim the pass. Auto lunging, full backs getting placed out of position by the AI. This game is the worst Fifa game ever made
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    I just played my first game in two weeks or something and after 30 ingame mins I was sick of it again. Terrible gameplay. My players doing zero runs, tracking zero runs, can't pass for ****, can't pass where I aim the pass. Auto lunging, full backs getting placed out of position by the AI. This game is the worst Fifa game ever made

It took you 30 in-game minutes to figure it out. Some people still think it's good, win by exploiting and call it skill lool
  • The other guy needed to win to keep on gold3

This!
  • Bane8Toni
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What is this madness?!

Oooo...kayyyyyy....WTF lmfao
  • Same thing happened to me twice now with potm Van dijk
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    The worst part was after this.. I could sense my team being very sluggish and stuck in mud and was just trying to hold on to what I had after the red card... played a simple pass with TOTY Kante across the back 4 to Rio with his attacker way out of line and Kante decided to miss kick it in the direction of his player... He runs in and scores 🤔 Makes you wonder
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I liked your post before commenting. I knew it was going to be some bs.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    The game is absolutely full of bugs how this company has gotten away with this is unbelievable with the amount of money involved
  • Actual playing ability means nothing in this fifa, that's why it should never be included in e sports.
  • Gainzy
    1048 posts Professional
    Just when you think this game can’t get any worse, something like this pops up.
  • BernaLeo87
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »
    What is this madness?!

The game is awful

Edit - it’s TRAAAASSSSSSH!