TOTY Neymar

Miklelin
221 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 19
Loan card you get through objectives. Omg how crazy that card just won the match I was supposed to lose. Was 0:3 up to 65 min. When I let neymar mertens and Mkhitaryan into the game. At the end won 5:4. Now thinking about buying gold neymar as sup sub. But afraid it will not have same impact as his tOty card

Comments

• tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    His NIF card is very good dont know about his toty card. Havent played with it but i must say am really thinking of selling my beloved cr7 coz i got fb zlatan and toty mbappe so i can get toty neymar and toty kdb and have a team with those two.
  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator
    There is not a significant difference between the TOTY and the TOTGS. His main weakness (strength) is still present on his TOTY. Ended up selling and glad I did looking at his price...
  • Forca-Barca
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    There is not a significant difference between the TOTY and the TOTGS. His main weakness (strength) is still present on his TOTY. Ended up selling and glad I did looking at his price...

You sold Toty Neymar? Man just when I was about to sell to buy. In your opinion is he worth it?
  • is1996
    734 posts Semi-Pro

You sold Toty Neymar? Man just when I was about to sell to buy. In your opinion is he worth it?

Neymar Messi and cr7 most noticably will play very good even with the regular rare card .They are the most meta regilar players you can get .Imo if you want him as super sub just get the rare gold .If you want him on your starting line up.then get the toty
  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator

Great card but not worth it as you can’t feel much of a difference from the TOTGS...all of the important stats were very nearly maxed on the TOTGS with only strength low but the TOTY doesn’t improve on that much so what’s the point?

I’m playing Messi on 7 chem instead and much prefer him.
  • Forca-Barca
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    Which Messi version do you have?
  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator
    Which Messi version do you have?

TOTY