How is prime Larsson

AdamH
881 posts Semi-Pro
Looking to aim for prime Larsson to play alongside FB Ibra.

What’s he like? Never had an icon before, is he worth 1.4 or can I get better with my coins?

Main reason I’m going for him is the Ibra link, although I have heard good things.

Comments

• ILBOMBA
    1044 posts Professional
    would also like to know
  • Ian_Ando08
    13346 posts Has That Special Something
    amazing mate being honest one of the best finishers ive used this year

his runs are superb and his power and finesse shots are next level you wont regret getting him hes that good!! he was outscoring CR7 for me
  • Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    I used him for 150 games, and he was great, much faster and more agile than you’d expect.
    Shot “feels” fantastic but did seem to hit post and keeper more than other elite players I’ve used, but can score some immense goals from anywhere.
    Eventually got bored enough of him to put him in Raul SBC, but that’s a reflection of me rather than the player.
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    Brilliant 555 goals in 570 games with 250 assists and I’m rubbish
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4655 posts National Call-Up
    He’s been in my team since the original player pick icon SBC was out. He won’t be leaving. Finishes all sorts, wins headers and is satisfyingly fast. I wouldn’t, however, pay what his card costs tradeable to buy.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    He’s been in my team since the original player pick icon SBC was out. He won’t be leaving. Finishes all sorts, wins headers and is satisfyingly fast. I wouldn’t, however, pay what his card costs tradeable to buy.

Who would you suggest instead? Bearing in mind the Ibra link
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4655 posts National Call-Up
    AdamH wrote: »

I don’t know tbh mate, I’ve not used any other strikers apart from him as I’ve been mega lucky with my red picks. So play larsson and red Mbappe up front. Larsson is ace, really quality but he cost me 700k for the SBC. He’s 1.4 now and I’m not sure I could pay that knowing I could get Ronaldo for a few hundred k more.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    AdamH wrote: »

I don’t know tbh mate, I’ve not used any other strikers apart from him as I’ve been mega lucky with my red picks. So play larsson and red Mbappe up front. Larsson is ace, really quality but he cost me 700k for the SBC. He’s 1.4 now and I’m not sure I could pay that knowing I could get Ronaldo for a few hundred k more.

I know what you mean, only really looked at Larsson for the Ibra link. I run Serie A so Ronaldo was the goal before Ibra dropped.

Will be a few weeks trading before I can get him so I’ll watch his price. Thanks for the advice pal.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    4110 posts National Call-Up
    Just get him. I have him untraceable from his SBC. Amazing player if your not much of a skiller. Which I am not.